[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Why add to the golem blood passive if we can't benefit from the HP passive regen? Is it just for the extra 10% hp?
Last edited by MrRoussis on Jul 19, 2018, 7:52:03 PM
Can someone tell me how to use "barrage" before I decide to just give up on this build? I've got some good abyss flat cold/lighting/life jewels now, Thanks to some good suggestions earlier, but at level 85, I'm not even able to beat Izaro's 1st phase in the Merciless lab as he one shots me..........I spammed the barrage key, but it doesn't seem to do a damn thing, and I do have "point blank", and I know I still need to get better flasks, but usually I get flasks to prepare for end game and Uber, but never usually need them just for Merciless Lab.......I'm not even trying to kill any map bosses, I just kill trash and leave........But something seems horribly wrong here.....Just trying one last time before I move to Kinetic Blast or Arc Traps.......
"
Mentoya wrote:
I'm not even able to beat Izaro's 1st phase in the Merciless lab as he one shots me..........I spammed the barrage key, but it doesn't seem to do a damn thing, and I do have "point blank", and I know I still need to get better flasks, but usually I get flasks to prepare for end game and Uber, but never usually need them just for Merciless Lab.

- Don't use MF gear to complete/farm lab.
- With low-mediocre HP, subpar single target (w/o large investments), often uncapped resistances in MF gear and Vaal Pact this build is almost a complete opposite of a lab farmer, honestly. Just complete it once for the ascendancies and never do it again.
- If you're on Standard I can run you through Merc lab free of charge.
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
Can someone help? When i put the Assassin's Mask + Curse on hit support together, I can't use the Assassin's mask in game. When i take out the curse on hit, i can use again. Any suggestion?

"
PPVV wrote:
Can someone help? When i put the Assassin's Mask + Curse on hit support together, I can't use the Assassin's mask in game. When i take out the curse on hit, i can use again. Any suggestion?

That's the whole point. Instead of wasting time applying it manually, you apply the curse via hitting enemies with Herald of Ice explosions. It's a set it and forget it sort of thing that generates you power charges during map clear.
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
Why is there just normal jewels listed, in the case that he can use thay many jrwrls as he listed lets day why wouldnt you just use all abyss jewels? Obvi along w the lioneyes
I would like an answer to this too please.
https://pastebin.com/K5BzDatu Soo why is my DPS soo freaking low? :)
99% Divintation Distillate uptime.
https://youtu.be/ugqxS1YiWVQ

PoB: https://pastebin.com/H7ajVZUB

I want to run and sustain a guardian map (hydra) with a friend who is an aura bot, will this gear be good enough or should I be getting any different items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info