Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

First up, great build and well written guide!

I asked this in another thread already, but do you have experience with the "Death's Oath" Armor? Can your life reg/lifeleech Counter the chaos damage we take? Since its defensive stats are great and would make for a cheaper Kaom's Heart. (Atm saving for an Atrizi Disfavour)
Currently running a Bronn's Lithe and when it comes to T14+ bosses and especially Guardians later I feel like a defensive Armor would be more usefull.
"
bugverwirrt wrote:
First up, great build and well written guide!

I asked this in another thread already, but do you have experience with the "Death's Oath" Armor? Can your life reg/lifeleech Counter the chaos damage we take? Since its defensive stats are great and would make for a cheaper Kaom's Heart. (Atm saving for an Atrizi Disfavour)
Currently running a Bronn's Lithe and when it comes to T14+ bosses and especially Guardians later I feel like a defensive Armor would be more usefull.

I really think it's kaoms or bust for endgame because we want the largest life pool we can get. Really the only way we die is one shots since our leech is going at all times. If you got a deaths oath for cheap it's not bad for leveling, but I think I'd still prefer a belly before I got Kaoms. All depends on wha you can afford I suppose.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hey Ahfuck,

I'm leveling right now and I'm sure this will be in the video guide in the near future, but if you had to put a priority list for gear, what would it be?
Because I know for me, I can't afford all those end game items you have, yet... but I don't think people realize (based on some of the replies I've seen in this thread) that you don't need 'min-max'd' GG gear to do uber labs and build up wealth. Hell, I can run it on my AW Totem Champion but it just isn't really that fun to me.

Just from what I've seen in your guide, it seems it'd at least start off something like-
5/6L Atziri's Axe --> Kaom's ---> and then I'm pretty lost

I bought all of the gems listed in your guide (had to get a lvl 23 Cyclone because they didn't have any 21-22 ones on there but that's okay, more AoE) but do you have any that you keep in your inventory based on certain fights? (other than the different curses) I tried Guardians on my AW Totem build and got facerolled pretty hard even with pretty above optimal gear, started to think maybe it was my gemming or just my lack of knowledge on mechanics.

As always, appreciate the help

"
Hey Ahfuck,

I'm leveling right now and I'm sure this will be in the video guide in the near future, but if you had to put a priority list for gear, what would it be?
Because I know for me, I can't afford all those end game items you have, yet... but I don't think people realize (based on some of the replies I've seen in this thread) that you don't need 'min-max'd' GG gear to do uber labs and build up wealth. Hell, I can run it on my AW Totem Champion but it just isn't really that fun to me.

Just from what I've seen in your guide, it seems it'd at least start off something like-
5/6L Atziri's Axe --> Kaom's ---> and then I'm pretty lost

I bought all of the gems listed in your guide (had to get a lvl 23 Cyclone because they didn't have any 21-22 ones on there but that's okay, more AoE) but do you have any that you keep in your inventory based on certain fights? (other than the different curses) I tried Guardians on my AW Totem build and got facerolled pretty hard even with pretty above optimal gear, started to think maybe it was my gemming or just my lack of knowledge on mechanics.

As always, appreciate the help

You don't want 20/23q cyclone, you want 21/20 cyclone. Level 21 gives you +1 weapon range which is SUBSTANTIALLY better than 3%aoe.

Yes, Atziri axe ->

kaoms ->

gear with t1/t2 life on them

res's capped/overcapped for ele weak is nice 30%+~ overcapped ->

t1/t2 flat phys on a steel ring (if you're using doedre ring for +1 curse if not, then 2 steels ->

enough int to run high level enfeeble/vuln blasphemy while you're getting your life pool/tankiness up to do guardians/shaper ->

min-max your jewels ->

Cyclone enchant devoto's

stuff like that - you can adjust those things accordingly as you see fit.
Damn, well good thing I mentioned it. I'll grab myself a lvl 21/20q one when I can.
What's your suggestion on being able to maintain the int needed for your curses and overcapping your resists by 30%~ if you're using Atziri's/Kaoms/Doedres/Unique belt. Sounds like I'd need some T1 tri res rolls on my boots/gloves/other ring plus find some in the jewels.
"
Damn, well good thing I mentioned it. I'll grab myself a lvl 21/20q one when I can.
What's your suggestion on being able to maintain the int needed for your curses and overcapping your resists by 30%~ if you're using Atziri's/Kaoms/Doedres/Unique belt. Sounds like I'd need some T1 tri res rolls on my boots/gloves/other ring plus find some in the jewels.

For leveling grab the 2 +30int nodes on the tree if you can't find 50+int on boots/rings. Daresso has fire/cold res, retch has cold res, so you'll want light/allres on your ring, all res on jewels is nice too with life and dmg
Good stuff man, appreciate the quick replies. This is a first.
Last question for now... the level 21/20q cyclone gem. Is that true for your other gems in your gear that I see have lvl 21 as opposed to 23?
"
Good stuff man, appreciate the quick replies. This is a first.
Last question for now... the level 21/20q cyclone gem. Is that true for your other gems in your gear that I see have lvl 21 as opposed to 23?

Cyclone is the only pivotal one
In your gifs it looks like you are running sins rebirth which gives unholy might which does chaos conversion? I thought brutality made it so we can do no chaos damage?
<3 attaboi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info