[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
sperez06 wrote:
In your gifs it looks like you are running sins rebirth which gives unholy might which does chaos conversion? I thought brutality made it so we can do no chaos damage?

Skins
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hi Ahfack,

I am very interested in your build, however I have never played a melee build in poe before, always went for spell or glass cannon builds...

I came across a 6L brass dome in harbinger league, so wondering if I can put it to good use. You mentioned that your build is to aim to scale hp as much as possible. Would it be okay for me to use brass dome other than belly or kaom's?

Or, I should try to sell it off to either:

1/ Buy unlink disfavour and kaom's
2/ Buy 6L disfavour and use 6l T1 hp rare chest
3/ Use the brass dome and save up for unlink disfavour

What do you recommend?

Thank you in advance for your time. :)

Tinz
Deathless shaper done :-)

Lvl 89, 5.8k hp, 76k cyclone damage in hideout. Wasnt very hard at all.
EDIT below
Last edited by Arothar on Sep 14, 2017, 6:10:07 AM
I would def get rid of it and get either Kaom (gives me 1.4k hp) or a 6L disfavour, that weapon is just badass for this build. My opinion though

"
tinzky wrote:
Hi Ahfack,

I am very interested in your build, however I have never played a melee build in poe before, always went for spell or glass cannon builds...

I came across a 6L brass dome in harbinger league, so wondering if I can put it to good use. You mentioned that your build is to aim to scale hp as much as possible. Would it be okay for me to use brass dome other than belly or kaom's?

Or, I should try to sell it off to either:

1/ Buy unlink disfavour and kaom's
2/ Buy 6L disfavour and use 6l T1 hp rare chest
3/ Use the brass dome and save up for unlink disfavour

What do you recommend?

Thank you in advance for your time. :)

Tinz
"
Arothar wrote:

Awesome! Can you link your gear please?
Here you go :-) Incase ppl think "fuck thats expensive gear, ill never get that", its true. The retch is not at all needed for shaper. So thats easily 15ex cheaper right there -_-

"
Arothar wrote:

Here you go :-) Incase ppl think "fuck thats expensive gear, ill never get that", its true. The retch is not at all needed for shaper. So thats easily 15ex cheaper right there -_-

LEVEL 89 TREE

Going to start review section ;) you'll be the first. Great job!
Uber Lab farmer? Amazing
Shaper Farmer? Meh
Guardians? Lol
Uber Atziri? It wishes

This build is fun, but lacks defense to have a good quality of life, my burning spectre summoner that costs like 5 chaos clears high end content better than this build, but hey if you want to waste money on an expensive ass build and buy AHFACKS mirror items, which I mean lets be honest thats the only reason this build is on here and his friends keep bumping the thread, go ahead, have fun.

"
chaelp wrote:
Uber Lab farmer? Amazing
Shaper Farmer? Meh
Guardians? Lol
Uber Atziri? It wishes

This build is fun, but lacks defense to have a good quality of life, my burning spectre summoner that costs like 5 chaos clears high end content better than this build, but hey if you want to waste money on an expensive ass build and buy AHFACKS mirror items, which I mean lets be honest thats the only reason this build is on here and his friends keep bumping the thread, go ahead, have fun.

You are literally the saltiest mfker on earth, second only to the dead sea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info