[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Just how badly did the vaal pact nerf effect the retch? What sort of multiplicative damage increase do we get from the retch now that vaal pact isn't what it used to be?
IGN: Thorriorzz

Racing is what I do.

Bought this one couple days ago. Maybe i should try to annul that enemy stun treshhold away. But with my luck, it probably gonna take AS or phys damage away. :D
Question, becuase I believe I should not follow the tootip damage. In the gem order it should be Cyclone->Melee Phy->Brutality->Maim->(Chance to bleed).

Currently I just got my 5-link.

So, on the tooltip with:

Chance to bleed my dmg is: 43735
Melee dmg on full life is: 55431

I am still going to use the Chance to bleed as there is clearly something you do see that I am not seeing.

Could you please explain to me why I should use chance to bleed even if my dmg is higher with full life?

Is it regading for consistency? as I will not be all the time with full life? or is because of the extra dmg for targets when they are bleeding?

I am following yoru guide 100% and I am really enjoying it. I just want to know the thinking behind it so I can learn.

Thank you man, cheers!

Hello, first of all, i would like to thank you for making such a great build. It is my first POE league and i am having a blast so far.

Now, i have several questions about the build and its mechanics. Forgive me if the following questions have been answered already.

I don't understand exactly how leech works. I deal damage with my character, and i am supposed to leech a specific amount of the damage dealt right?

1- For instance, if i have 1% leech and i deal 1000 dps, i'll get 10 hp back every second right?. Of course i got that there is a limit to it, a cap. How can i calculate this cap? How do i know if i have too much leech and am overcapped then?

2- I don't understand the concept of life leech per second. Some nodes gives me increased life leeched per second. Does that mean that the 10 hp regenerated in the previous example benefit from it? So 10% of 10 which is 1, so 10+1 = 11 life regenerated per second.

3- My third question is related to maximum life regen/s to life leech rate. Can you explain how this works too?

4- Some people use blood rage, what are its benefits?

5 - Is crimson dance really worth with my level of gears?

6 - Last question and i am done (i promess !), could you do a gear checkup and tell me what my priorities are. I Have the equivalent of 3 1/2 exalted orbs at the moment so i could buy some gears.

Thank you for making this guide again, it has helped me to understand some game mechanics. I'd appreciate if you could put some light on these questions but i know you are quite busy.
Does blood rage completely kill soul of arrakali, or does, say, ignite expiring trigger it even though blood rage is still technically degenning?
IGN: Thorriorzz

Racing is what I do.
1 question. since we have 100% bleed can we use bloodlust on cyclone and let the totem cause bleed ? it's a good damage boost IMO
Sup

So. i tested to spec out of crimson dance into Vaal pact ( ;) ) to use it with the retch. It is not easy to compare because everything dies so quickly, shaper would be a way. but iam currently out of cash for him. Imho, its more or less the same. but i have no math to proove it.

Atm i have specced out of Brutal fevour to test AoE from Impact. any thoughts?
how do i get 3b 1r on devoto? :3
"
Sendaltul2 wrote:
Question, becuase I believe I should not follow the tootip damage. In the gem order it should be Cyclone->Melee Phy->Brutality->Maim->(Chance to bleed).

Currently I just got my 5-link.

So, on the tooltip with:

Chance to bleed my dmg is: 43735
Melee dmg on full life is: 55431

I am still going to use the Chance to bleed as there is clearly something you do see that I am not seeing.

Could you please explain to me why I should use chance to bleed even if my dmg is higher with full life?

Is it regading for consistency? as I will not be all the time with full life? or is because of the extra dmg for targets when they are bleeding?

I am following yoru guide 100% and I am really enjoying it. I just want to know the thinking behind it so I can learn.

Thank you man, cheers!

Chance to bleed should be on your sixth link when you get one. This is not a bleed build so you should not place emphasis on it rather than the base damage you'll get from damage on full life.
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
"
Just how badly did the vaal pact nerf effect the retch? What sort of multiplicative damage increase do we get from the retch now that vaal pact isn't what it used to be?

Ther nerf to vaal pack for other has been an overall buff to us. The reth with vaal pact interms of damage was never good on other claase because once you life would reach fiull the leech stopped therefore the damage also stopped.

Slayer can leech past full meaning hes always leeching therefore hes always doing damage from the retch,
so if you invest in vaal pact this will only enhance the retch further.
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info