[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hi,
nice build, having a blast with it so far.

I've got a question though. Sorry if this was asked already, but it's not in the FAQ and I won't scroll through 65+ pages :P

Is Crimson Dance really worth grabbing? With the changes it does to bleed you'd need to maintain at least 6 stacks of bleed on an enemy to even profit a bit as long as said enemy moves, and most do, even many bosses (Trash won't not be affected either way most likely, since it dies way too fast). Since I'm playing in league and my bleed chance is not anywhere near 70% (at least not yet), I feel like it would be a pretty heavy damage loss instead of a gain.

Would those 2 points for getting there be better investet in something like Path of the Warrior or Vaal Pact in my case?
hey guys

this is more of a leveling question, just switched to the cyclone > melee physical / brut / maim..

question.. how do i get my cyclone moving faster?

after going from MS / ancestral call to this, it feels slow

any other leveling tips would be great ( uniques to get that last a while or gems such as auras to invest in )

ty guys

also if anyone would like to look at my gear and advise what to get, you would be the peoples champ

amen
sup!

I have played a lot of cyclone. a lot. This build is a great addition to my cyclone experience.
Thanks.

Atm playing with Tombfist + vul. on hit. So i can run Haste or what ever. =)

"
hey guys

this is more of a leveling question, just switched to the cyclone > melee physical / brut / maim..

any other leveling tips would be great ( uniques to get that last a while or gems such as auras to invest in )

ty guys

also if anyone would like to look at my gear and advise what to get, you would be the peoples champ

amen

Get movement speed on boots and run Haste Aura which gives you movement speed too.
Last edited by Tschubbo on Dec 13, 2017, 3:31:40 AM
Yup, playing Haste + MS on Helm / Boot, it's smooth as fuck :D

Still waiting to get my Disfavour for +2 range, but im already amazed by the cleaning potential.

@Tschubbo you can run Blasph+Vul & Haste, it leaves you with 15% mana, which is enough (never had any OOM problems, I should get rid of my manaflask that being said)
Hey there, first time cyclone and having some fun alright :)

Any update on testing the new Vaal Pact? The more I look at it the more I want it!
"
torokfremen wrote:
Hey there, first time cyclone and having some fun alright :)

Any update on testing the new Vaal Pact? The more I look at it the more I want it!

As ia tested it with my gear - i find vaal pact absolutely useless with this build. its kinda overkill
but its just my opnion on this, so test it for yourself i guess
Just wondering. Played number of cyclone in my 'poe career' and im not so much worried about damage, more AOE. Shouldn't we consider inc. AoE instead of ie. chance to bleed and swap it for conc effect for bosses? Apologies if it has been asked before.

Also, not so sure about crimson dance. Are the benefits really visible in the long run?
There was no great genius without a touch of madness - Seneca (younger)

hehehehehehehehehehe - Niko the Mad
Hey, you mention "no more witchfire" in your crimson cyclone guide but don't really say why, what's the reason? what happened? Also, I don't see a mention in the guide of what auras to use if at all, guidance would be appreciated! Enjoying the build :)
IGN: Thorriorzz

Racing is what I do.
"
Nevermyndz wrote:
hey guys

ty guys

amen

In addition to the move speed and haste aura suggestions you've already gotten which are both good, roll a Quicksilver with added movespeed.

As far as uniques, you're in luck. There are very cheap options to twink out the leveling experience on this build.

Pick up The Blood Reaper for your next level, then grab Terminus Est for when you hit 51(it's a sword, that's fine, just wait on axe nodes on the tree). That'll carry you very nicely until the budget endgame options in this guide.

Also, grab a pair of Shavronne's Pace boots. They'll give you 35% move speed most of the time and the int is a nice bonus.

All of those uniques should cost you less than 1c each and will vastly smooth out your leveling experience.

Also a general tip if you're new to cyclone, click in short distances. The animation lock of long cyclone's can suck, it feels much smoother and more maneuverable if you're going short distances.
Last edited by Travesty9090 on Dec 13, 2017, 11:51:19 AM
"
Hey, you mention "no more witchfire" in your crimson cyclone guide but don't really say why, what's the reason? what happened? Also, I don't see a mention in the guide of what auras to use if at all, guidance would be appreciated! Enjoying the build :)

Old vulnerability was changed to despair. Despair is for chaos/dot builds. New vulnerability is for phys builds. Witchfire gives despair
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info