[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

iron reflex good pick ?
Well :) Abyss league
Spoiler

Shaper down with 5l without Kaom :^) Shaper fight is basically about experience, I have shit gear but still possible. Also Im running Vaal Pact, easy Ulab carries, we are slayer so basically we kill pack of monsters before traps then just run through them taking damage np we still will "leech"! Trials are hard with 1 flask tho.
Thank you for the great build idea!
Spoiler
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
fawkzz wrote:

Unlocked.

Fix your flask, some are white, and all aren't qualitied

Good gear, go for life pool first then damage if you only have 5k. You should be able to reach around 7k with good gear and in your 90's. Looks like you're only level 80. Keep leveling man, at level 90 you'll have more life, plus more points to get more life. 5% at scion life wheel to get, two 7% jewel slots, 4% by barbarism, 20% from tireless wheel. That's 10 points and that's what you need to go for next, your next levels:

43% inc max life, plus 10 levels will be a good chunk of life.

Ahfack, sorry for my ignorance, but could I pass the passive tree marking the points I have to get from life yet?

I wanted to thank you very much for the very good guide, today I'm going to buy the carnage with 1 more curse.
will the burning damage on kaom heart affect damage dealt?
"
BastionMain wrote:
Well :) Abyss league
Spoiler

Shaper down with 5l without Kaom :^) Shaper fight is basically about experience, I have shit gear but still possible. Also Im running Vaal Pact, easy Ulab carries, we are slayer so basically we kill pack of monsters before traps then just run through them taking damage np we still will "leech"! Trials are hard with 1 flask tho.
Thank you for the great build idea!
Spoiler

AWESOME! Adding to reviews
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
giaonilaodou wrote:
will the burning damage on kaom heart affect damage dealt?

As stated in the written guide and the video guide, fire damage roll doesn't matter at all. We deal only physical damage
"
fawkzz wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
fawkzz wrote:

Unlocked.

Fix your flask, some are white, and all aren't qualitied

Good gear, go for life pool first then damage if you only have 5k. You should be able to reach around 7k with good gear and in your 90's. Looks like you're only level 80. Keep leveling man, at level 90 you'll have more life, plus more points to get more life. 5% at scion life wheel to get, two 7% jewel slots, 4% by barbarism, 20% from tireless wheel. That's 10 points and that's what you need to go for next, your next levels:

43% inc max life, plus 10 levels will be a good chunk of life.

Ahfack, sorry for my ignorance, but could I pass the passive tree marking the points I have to get from life yet?

I wanted to thank you very much for the very good guide, today I'm going to buy the carnage with 1 more curse.

I can't do this for everyone so please don't ask. I'm trying to play the game too :D

Looks like you're 4 points short on your missions. Type in /passives in gmae to see which ones you don't have.

Here's what you should look like at 90 if you desire more life pool:

www.poeurl.com/bFLp
So does the 200% of Life Leech Applies To Enemies as Chaos Damage on The Retch work with brutality?
Last edited by ruth1ess on Dec 12, 2017, 8:14:25 PM
"
ruth1ess wrote:
So does the 200% of Life Leech Applies To Enemies as Chaos Damage on The Retch work with brutality?

Read the faq
I got a jewel with 12% increased damage over time / 16% inreased damage with bleed / phys dmg with axes and life. Is that good for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info