[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

For the crit version, does it make sense to use Retch with Legacy Acuity? Also is Daresso still good?
does path of building show impale calculation wrong or it doesnt' calculate it? cos i see that i get more dmg from non impale gems and nodes
What's the best notable skill to annoint.

2h axe, phys, slayer, imapale

ty
How is everyone casting cyclone now since there are no more (like 3 on entire poe trade) -total mana cost on rings?
"
How is everyone casting cyclone now since there are no more (like 3 on entire poe trade) -total mana cost on rings?

Pride
Dread Banner
Blood and Sand
Flesh and Stone

Praxis works well until they become more available. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Praxis
Last edited by DBAWolflord on Dec 19, 2019, 8:25:16 AM
Is there any way to pop up now Soul of Arakali? I love this build but i hate Vaal Pact.
"
maniard wrote:
For the crit version, does it make sense to use Retch with Legacy Acuity? Also is Daresso still good?
So much YES! :D
"

ty
I anointed Master of Force - it allowed me to switch from Soul of Yugul to Soul of Gruthkul, which made me a little extra tankier :)
Last edited by Гаруспик on Dec 23, 2019, 3:47:39 AM
"
"
maniard wrote:
"

ty
I anointed Master of Force - it allowed me to switch from Soul of Yugul to Soul of Gruthkul, which made me a little extra tankier :)

Not sure why you are worried about all the reflected damage when your headsman ascendency makes you immune to it.
"
"
"
maniard wrote:
"

ty

Not sure why you are worried about all the reflected damage when your headsman ascendency makes you immune to it.

Soul of Yugul is taken to not to be chilled/frozen !
v1tAm1n^
Last edited by Nasferatus on Dec 24, 2019, 2:15:34 AM
Hey, can I still get "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18-20 Fortify" on Elder 2H axes? I don't see anything in the patch notes but I've been burning alters for quite a while and haven't seen anything above lvl 1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info