[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I have some ilevel 74 Spiked Gauntlets and an Essence of Insanity, is it worth combining them?
Timezone: UTC+1
IGN:Togscd
what can we do about playing more defensive ? i got 6k hp all resist capped and i am dying alot (mostly by legion mobs) and getting 1 or 2 shoted.
Well after messing around with some other builds I've decided to just stick with cyclone until I am bored of the league.

I am level 90, I have atm a 4ex budget. I am just farming t13-14 red maps, it's pretty dicey on legion mobs with only 4.7khp. My cyclone dmg @ my HO is only 83k.

I am able to run 4 auras without enlighten and spam leap/cyclone.

I was going to get a lion's roar but price fixers have dbl it's cost today so I have to wait. I mean I could get a devos+kaom chest, then I am basically down to 1ex. My brain says to work on the axe, but 4ex won't get you jack.

Should I save more or buy kaoms heart+devos? I'll have to juggle res's around hence why I haven't bothered farming chants for my placeholder boots/gloves and one ring.

The mana cost ring I found is pretty solid, shame about the life roll though and -8 would have been nice for when I eventually get a 6link cyclone.
Last edited by poeGT on Jun 21, 2019, 9:52:34 AM
Hi there. Looking to maximuze the damage on this build a bit more. Any ideas as to where I should go from here? POB and tooltip seem a bit low not sure if its my POB setup or something. Thx pals!

Last edited by Berard420 on Jun 21, 2019, 10:06:20 AM
"
Berard420 wrote:
Hi there. Looking to maximuze the damage on this build a bit more. Any ideas as to where I should go from here? POB and tooltip seem a bit low not sure if its my POB setup or something. Thx pals!

It's not your PoB Setup ;)

Get a better armor with a little more resist as a 6-link (there are alot in the 40c pricerange). Change your amulet to Daressos, get -mana cost to skills on your rings, get a retch as your belt (can get a little pricey), try to 6-link your disfavour in the long term.

tl;dr: how in the hell are you wearing a disfavour and other rare items are 1c each? oO

"
zortlak67 wrote:
what can we do about playing more defensive ? i got 6k hp all resist capped and i am dying alot (mostly by legion mobs) and getting 1 or 2 shoted.

Some suggestions:
-make your gloves a 3 link and 1 link : your bloodrage is costing more mana for no reason due to being linked. (you're basically putting 4 links wherever you can, but they're not really optimal here)
- Only your flesh and stone should be linked to maim - you're making your pride cost more for no reason.
-You can swap the helmet and amulet for ones with life. My helm and amulet adds a lot of damage and defense over yours for example - with very little loss of damage/utility (your amulet is more, and a little more AOE, but i have 89 life on mine and that's pretty big)
- basalt flask
- quicksilver flask (why are you running writhing jar? unless it was for labs)
- Drop the 2 nodes leading to hatchet master for the one node - spec into brinksmanship for an additional 5% reduced aoe damage - same with splitting strikes. The lost aoe is made up with brinksmanship
- get hematophagy - more maximum leech is a big help
-You can probably drop cleaving or martial experience for the gem node you're missing and some more max life.
-See if you can fit in a cast when damage taken with steelskin
-
Last edited by Slottm on Jun 21, 2019, 10:53:01 AM
Added to thread:

6/21
Expensive Crit Adaptation 30M-100M+ Shaper Dmg

NOTE: I am doing this build for myself first in standard, then will adapt for league play. With IRL being insanely busy atm, I do not have time to play league, adapt the build for both, adjust the thread, and so on... so I'm augmenting the build for myself in standard, then will tackle league.

NOTE2: This is not an inflated PoB, these are very real numbers with no magic sources or anything like that. I have also disabled Slayer's 22% More culling on the jewel since the damage is so high already. I have achieved over 100M shaper dmg in PoB using atziri flask/sin's rebirth/bottled faith flasks and close combat instead of brutality, but ultimately I prefer to run a very realistic flask setup allowing us to be freeze/chill/bleed/curse immune in maps and bosses. If you wanted to go for full on MEME-level DPS and hit around 100M shaper dmg then swapping out Brutality for Close Combat and using those 3 mentioned flasks are the way to do it.

NOTE3: To prevent further confusion, I have moved the BUFFS to my Luminious Curio Jewel. I see so many messages asking why the tree has 4 extra points etc... I will try to change this on the RT version of the build as well in the future.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/Kjysf4M6
With Reg Kaoms:
Life 7,690
100% Chance To Hit
Shaper Dmg: 30.49M 66.91% Crit
With Crit Astral:
Life 6,882 (+Fireblade mod)
Shaper Dmg: 33.72M 75.44% Crit
With a source of Power Charges:
Shaper Dmg: 37.11M 85.44% Crit

NOTE4: The only legacy item that really makes a huge difference on this version of the build would be legacy acuities instant leech. Here in the next few days, I plan on trying out non-leg acuities to see if this would be a viable choice for league play, however I think for league play, ditching Bane of legends and going for Brutal Fervour would be an obvious choice. The only downside to that is not being phys-reflect immune. However, there are 3 obvious choices here, you can just choose to not do phys reflect maps, be careful not to hit the mirror atziri when running atziri/uber atziri, or swap a ring to that 1c unique ring that allows you to not take phys reflected damage.

NOTE5: We no longer leech mana at all, so therefore we do not need Enlighten, and must have -mana cost on both rings. This makes any attack/skill FREE, and we do not need to invest at all in mana leech. This allows us to drop Enlighten and put in Vaal Haste. On shaper/bosses to achieve full buffs, the buff order would be Blood Rage (if not active already), AW, Vaal Haste, then Drop Banner - in that order.

Plan on updating more later. I wanted to release both league and standard versions at the same time, but it's just not going to happen. To the people that have messaged me about my char tab being closed while testing, it is now open again :)

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jun 21, 2019, 10:53:52 AM
"
Forke24x7 wrote:
"
Berard420 wrote:

It's not your PoB Setup ;)

Get a better armor with a little more resist as a 6-link (there are alot in the 40c pricerange). Change your amulet to Daressos, get -mana cost to skills on your rings, get a retch as your belt (can get a little pricey), try to 6-link your disfavour in the long term.

tl;dr: how in the hell are you wearing a disfavour and other rare items are 1c each? oO

Figured I would farm for a weapon to start with. Had been using wings of entropy prior which was actually decent dmg with the dervish node.

The negative mana used to be an Elreon craft. Is this just a recipe that is found now a days?

Would it be a terrible investment to go after a lvl 3 enlighten to pair with pride,flesh, and maim?
Assuming I'd want to implement Headhunter into the build, which gem do I replace Brutality with? (Cuz of the Phys as Cold/Fire/Lightning buff)
I am looking for an upgrade and most likely it will be the axe.
Atziris 6-linked costs like 15 Ex and a decent 6-link fortify axe is at over 20 ex right now.

searching for level 20 fortify and 550 pdps upwards, maybe thats to much?

Should I aim for lower pdps? Or is it not worth it to spend like 12 ex on it?

Edit: coming from a sinvictas...
Last edited by Verfall777 on Jun 21, 2019, 11:35:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info