[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I need some help. Not entirely sure what to go for next. I have about 5 exa to work with. My rings are pretty trashy, I need more int on them to upgrade my Infused Channeling. Any advice on what items to go for next/upgrade paths etc

Current Gear:
Spoiler
The elder is down, so the whole entire game content was ended.
this build is fun and easy to gear.

btw, i hear that someone farm the elder at elder tier:16 maps, didnt know is it worth or not, but i'm already finished with that bastard :)
Last edited by Tysovwik on Jun 21, 2019, 5:47:23 AM
I have enough -mana cost on my rings (-14 mana cost currently, because it's on both rings) to do without the enlighten gem. Any recommendations on how to replace it? Not just a portal gem, right? :D
"
TheGoht wrote:
Followed the guide almost to the T. However even with all the sockets/gems/gear etc somehow I dont have the required mana reserve for this build..what am I missing?

Mana reserved should be (from pride (50%), blood and sand (10%), flesh and stone + maim support (25%*1.15), banner (10%)):
50 + 25*1.15 + 10 + 10 = 98.75% mana reserved
or
(50 + 25*1.15)*.88 + 10 + 10 = 89.3% mana reserved when using enlighten lvl 4 with pride and flesh and stone + maim support.

Not sure how you are having issues, maybe you are still using blasphemy + vulnerability form the old guide. We don't use this anymore.
Fixing mana issues can be done by crafting -mana cost of skills craft on rings as explained in the guide.

Hope this helps, good luck!
Think I'm at the peak of what I can achieve. Any advice would be great.
https://pastebin.com/TrBFYcxA
Spoiler
"
Maverick719 wrote:
Think I'm at the peak of what I can achieve. Any advice would be great.
https://pastebin.com/TrBFYcxA
Spoiler

There are some gems that deserve quality!

i.e. Brutality and Pulverise Support for even more Attack Damage
Hello Ahfack i just recently started with the pure phys disfavour build im looking through the POB and i see a jewel in the top of the tree giving so much dmg but i cant find it anywhere on the Poe.trade or any other places how do i find such an insane jewel? Its called BUffs and Stuff
Last edited by Erritsø on Jun 21, 2019, 6:34:39 AM
Is it worth to drop melee phys / dmg on full life for impale to reach that 100% chance to impale? I have a watchers eye with two additionnal impale stage and I'm wondering if that would be better...

I'd like to find out if i can improve anything on my gear since I'm not that satisfied with the damage considering what i've invested so far...

Last edited by DerSam on Jun 21, 2019, 7:32:20 AM
Got myself a great roll on Exquisite blade for lvl 20 fortify + 21 aspd(+20 aspd% if you've killed recently), but after a series of incredibly unlucky regals/annuls/imprints, i had to stop with this one, since the craft price was getting out of my hands with each step. Still a beauty of a sword, and i have my imprint left just in case.

what can we do about playing more defensive ? i got 6k hp all resist capped and i am dying alot (mostly by legion mobs) and getting 1 or 2 shoted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info