[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Hey Ahfack
Great build, i am absolutely loving it!

One question though, have you considered using Punishment, instead of Vulnerability ? PoB says its more dps, im not too sure about bleeding in general though. The total dmg from bleed seems kinda minor, or am i missing something?

Punishment's big buffs only get activated if WE get hit by a melee hit by the cursed enemy. Our AoE is so big now in 3.7, it's pretty challenging to get his with a melee attack :)

LOL, i have totally misread that gem, i though it was on OUR melee hit. Vulnerability it is :D

It's okay :) You aren't the first and won't be the last
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I think some of us should be sharing early tips here. OP had said he is busy and will take time to update, but he is also getting bombarded with simple 'early' questions that wont even be relevant in a few weeks when people have more time/gear. The more time we can save him to work on the build rather than answer questions the better.

For me since its early and I don't have all of my gear/gems tight. I am using a CWDT setup for vuln (rather than blasphmey) I linked it to flame golem too for some free DPS. I could also add a defensive skill but haven't taken the time to look at the new ones yet.

Also, I had a T3 gem corruption chamber on my first temple, didn't have any level 20 gems, didn't have enough currency to buy one, so I just corrupted my level 18 cyclone. Hit +1 gems + vaal skill, felt like such a waste to hit that double corrupt on a non max/20 qual gem.
"
arospl wrote:
Hi ahfack , as always your build is amazing ,
need some advice what gear change in what sequence, and what should i focus o n changing first

Spoiler

Great gear man!

I'd say you're at that point where you're going to start min/maxing and getting nicer stuff that might be costly. Just watch your live searches for good priced stuff while you farm.

A few things you could do:

+Belt, could get a stygian with a nice jewel that can help with life/dmg/int
+Level 6 enlightens in your offhand +6% support gems haku weapon(s) to get a lvl 4 so you can run all the auras
+Both rings are really good, but blood grip is a moonstone and grim nail has mana/mana regen which are wasted stats. As league goes on, more nice steel rings will start popping up. Even a steel you can alt/aug/regal and get a couple nice stats on and multimod is great since we definitely want -mana cost on one ring anyway and we can craft some ias/int/res if needed.

Your jewels are SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
"
Ahfack wrote:
Resoived!

where is sword pob?
Anyone else having issues getting intelligience on items i had to spec into 2 30 intel nodes to get enfeeble ugraded just wondering if cwdt set up would be better with immortal call as i noticed your items are standard with good rolls cause its hard to get the colours on intel gear too if u need red sockets is a pain in the ass
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Jun 11, 2019, 9:48:24 AM
any reason not to use Vaal Cyclone / warchief? thoughts on dash over leap slam? until i get an enlighten gem and -mana craft what's best to cut?
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Anyone else having issues getting intelligience on items i had to spec into 2 30 intel nodes to get enfeeble ugraded just wondering if cwdt set up would be better with immortal call as i noticed your items are standard with good rolls cause its hard to get the colours on intel gear too if u need red sockets is a pain in the ass

2 passives with 60 int total is still great for leveling. Another thing you can do is use Brute Force Solution unique jewel in that jewel socket below duelist start, it will give you all int you need until you get it on rings/boots/jewels/belt/gloves etc
Is daressos salute really superior to, say, Carnage Heart?
"
rmpdu22 wrote:
any reason not to use Vaal Cyclone / warchief? thoughts on dash over leap slam? until i get an enlighten gem and -mana craft what's best to cut?

I haven't tested vaal cyclone yet since you couldn't cancel it in the past. Since we can now cancel/leap slam OUT of our normal cyclone I wonder if we can cancel vaal cyclone as well? Test it for me and let me know

As far as vaal aw goes, sure that could be an option, to be honest I haven't updated the thread since vaal gems started working in addition to their normal counterparts. The only downside I could see is that vaal aw lasts 6sec and normal lasts 12sec, but obviously it can move toward an enemy which could be good for boss fights, unless it starts jumping away towards the adds or the wrong enemy you don't want to target.

Test them both for me and let me know!
I still didnt undestend why we use points on impale if we cant swap it with pulvarise without white socket?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info