[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hello, thanks for a nice build! I am wondering though what the main source of intelligence is? At the moment I am still using a str->int jewel.

Sincerely
/noob
I solved the intelligence problem with buying two rings with +50 Intelligence on them. High lvl enfeeble skill is the one that needs too much intelligence so if you don't use it maybe you can get away with less intell on your items.
Finally.
Last edited by szCoffe on Feb 5, 2018, 9:08:24 AM
Shaper down first time, even without dying which is a miracle considering how bad my timing is.

Big thanks to Ahfack for making this build and for Thukker advice.
anyone can help me with this question plz

i have the retch ... i want know if this work with Brutality gem yes or no... is the gem out or the 200% applied from belt...?

is better change belt...?
"
anyone can help me with this question plz

i have the retch ... i want know if this work with Brutality gem yes or no... is the gem out or the 200% applied from belt...?

is better change belt...?

Ahfack's (a)FAQ

How does Retch damage help us? I thought we can't deal chaos damag

GrimDeathX wrote:
Thx for getting back to me Ahfack, but now my follow-up question is on how does the "200% of Life Leech applies to Enemies as Chaos Damage" from The Retch, Rustic Sash benefit the build?

Retch damage is treated as reflected damage, so our brutality gem doesn't negate the chaos damage it deals. Retch damage cannot be scaled in any way other than what we leech. Because we're slayer, we never stop leeching, therefore, we never stop dealing damage to our enemy.
How come people are using arctic armor with cyclone? I read the gem and it wont work right?
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
demondied1 wrote:
How come people are using arctic armor with cyclone? I read the gem and it wont work right?

The chilled ground would work but not the phys/fire mitigation. I don't recommend using it
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
demondied1 wrote:

The chilled ground would work but not the phys/fire mitigation. I don't recommend using it

Any idea what else to spend the rest of the mana on if im using vuln tombfists?
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Haste or grace
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info