[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

@thukker or anyone who has had experience with it

What are the major advantages of the starforge build over the atziris .. pros and cons?

Seen a couple posts here of being able to kill shaper afterwards and saw difference in thukkers tree

anyone have some insight
Possibly a scrub question (I am a scrub, let's be real), but why are those 5% life nodes around Constitution picked over the 4% life + 6% armour, 4% life + 12% armour and 5% life + 6% armour nodes just next to Warrior's Blood?
"
Finnept wrote:
Possibly a scrub question (I am a scrub, let's be real), but why are those 5% life nodes around Constitution picked over the 4% life + 6% armour, 4% life + 12% armour and 5% life + 6% armour nodes just next to Warrior's Blood?

Coming from someone who is also a bit of a poe scrub that answer is life, life and more life. Armour only stop physical damage and with diminishing returns, more simply it stops one kind of damage and you need a lot of it. Life is your first defence because unless you are really good at the game your going to get hit (particularly with a melee build) and endgame hits hard, so more life means stuff doesn't one shot you and you will not die and be able to react to the hit.
the gem setup for the starforge version is the same ? because I have seen, that many play concentrated effect with the starforge.

Is +1 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed range a good line to be aiming for on violent gloves (ilvl 85+ elder) or would I be better off spending my currency elsewhere?
"
Scu wrote:
the gem setup for the starforge version is the same ? because I have seen, that many play concentrated effect with the starforge.

Yes gem setup is the same. I wouldn't ever use conc effect in the starforge or atziri. I'll take that little bit less damage from chance to bleed to have a bigger area for cyclone.

"
Lovesru wrote:
Is +1 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed range a good line to be aiming for on violent gloves (ilvl 85+ elder) or would I be better off spending my currency elsewhere?

If i was you i'd be aiming for Vulnerability on hit gloves before +1 range.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Jan 31, 2018, 5:40:49 PM
"
Lovesru wrote:

I like using Tombfist with a murderous jewel.
Will this work with a 2H 2R2G2B staff that has insane DPS (Mirrored) Must be cyclone
Hey guys, I wanted to ask if someone has any input on what i could do better with my gear & so on as i am lvl 89 now :) All opinions are Very appreciated!

I'm having a blast playing this build!

Potions, Yes I know i'm still debating what to use instead of my eternal life flask.
Last edited by asni2 on Feb 1, 2018, 4:08:22 PM
"
asni2 wrote:
Hey guys, I wanted to ask if someone has any input on what i could do better with my gear & so on as i am lvl 89 now :) All opinions are Very appreciated!

I'm having a blast playing this build!

Potions, Yes I know i'm still debating what to use instead of my eternal life flask.

Well besides quality on gems and potions, I'd say get rid of Conc effect and use chance to bleed so that the cyclone area is bigger. Get rare boots, there is no reason to use deaths door. I'd also get rid of the top left armour points+jewel slot and get Retribution + Amplify on the tree, since that 16% armour isn't doing much at all.

Quicksilver flask is always good. Faster is better.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Feb 1, 2018, 5:33:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info