[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Hikakundesu wrote:
"
MrHer3tic wrote:
just getting one shotted sometime even by tier 13 map boss not talking about guardians or even end game . Can someone look at my character and give me some advice what can be upgrade or change.

atm 6.3k hp 133k dmg i hideout and over 80+ on all res

Sounds weird, very. I can advice u to change 3 points from jewel above resol. tech. to vaal pact. I tried and it is good especially with retch. Also change charge and fortify gems in gloves to cwdt+immortal call, it helps a lot. And of course make double curse with doedre's ring instead of haste. Just check my prof.

"
MrHer3tic wrote:

Manage to do forge of the phoenix map few minute ago, just one death from this big fire blow attack

It is normal thing if we talking bout his charging AOE attack, just dodge it staying out of range.

Thanks a lot cwdm + ic make some difference sometime but i have one more question . Is Carnage Heart with +1 curse worth buying???? Have about 20 ex to spend. Doedre's Damning just take too much all res
A newbie question but would I be struggling near end game without the 2 skill points from killing bandits? Helping Oak seems tempting.
can someone check out my items,tree,jewels and so on and tell me what should I do I really don't know how to link Items In forum posts yet.
First Shaper kill today!

i respeced to starforge and took up Thukker's advice with his set up previously i had tried 3 times with this
but failed , although i dont blame it on the setup of the original build it was mainly my mistakes .

So yeah i changed the build got this
and tried again today and got him down .

Thanks to the OP for the build and to Thukker , and to all the other peeps contributing in this thread!
Last edited by burned20022003 on Jan 23, 2018, 10:23:17 AM
thanks.
Last edited by fireplush on Jan 24, 2018, 12:48:48 AM
anyone running 3 curses on atrziri axe + lvl4 enlighten?

+1 curse node and +1 amulet

"
Thukker wrote:
snip

I prefer not using Kaom's Heart with Starforge. I like a 6-link AW too much. A belly of the beast, a high life astral plate, or a good elder chest will give you decent chunk of life. A good elder belt with life and maximum life % would be better than the retch.

A Watcher's Eye with onslaught on kill while affected by Haste is really good too. Shock feels good with cyclone and AW.

Check out the DPS on phase 2 shaper (around 3:20):
Shaper

The character name is IDUNNOWHATTOSAY.
Is the hate splitter shown in the thread much of a dps increase from atziris?
"
Gorlwytho wrote:
Is the hate splitter shown in the thread much of a dps increase from atziris?

Yep, you go from a 600pdps 25% bleed chance weapon to a 720pdps 35% bleed chance weapon. It also makes leap slam much faster which is handy for dodging during boss fights like shaper/Atziri.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jan 23, 2018, 3:30:52 PM
Hi everybody, i have some problem with Daresso's Salute. When i switch Carnage Heart for it my dexterity goes down by 70 point instead of 35, which is the total of attributes Carnage gives me and should be the amount of Dex lost.
Also chaos resistance goes down hard and as far as i know chaos resistance isn't considered part of "% to all elemental resistances".

Can someone give me some help? Cause i can't figure it out by myself if not by buying some piece of gear with some Dex and chaos res(something i'd like to avoid).

Thx for all the eventual replies.
Last edited by Manh8 on Jan 23, 2018, 4:02:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info