[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Ok I refunded the points you mentioned, but I dont see where I should put those points "below barbarism"? The points below barbarism is pure strength and stamina (+1 max endurance), but we're not using endurance charges??

Please ignore above - it suddenly made sense when I figured out that by "socket" you meant the JEWEL socket. :o)

Last edited by Zaicoo on Jan 21, 2018, 4:49:20 PM
"
Zaicoo wrote:
Ok I refunded the points you mentioned, but I dont see where I should put those points "below barbarism"? The points below barbarism is pure strength and stamina (+1 max endurance), but we're not using endurance charges??

Please ignore above - it suddenly made sense when I figured out that by "socket" you meant the JEWEL socket. :o)

Yea u did all right, now change 1 of quicksilver flask to basalt and make double curse, it will give both of damage and survival.
Test it all and make response pls.
Forgot to say, replace dmg on full life on fortify on bosses and badass map mods.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Last edited by Hikakundesu on Jan 21, 2018, 4:58:57 PM
"
Hikakundesu wrote:
"
Zaicoo wrote:

Yea u did all right, now change 1 of quicksilver flask to basalt and make double curse, it will give both of damage and survival.
Test it all and make response pls.
Forgot to say, replace dmg on full life on fortify on bosses and badass map mods.

Got a Doedre now for double curse. Nice!
Will get a basalt flask aswell.

Currently im saving up for a 6L Disfavour.

Uhm, what level should I leave cwdt and immortal call at?
"
Zaicoo wrote:
Uhm, what level should I leave cwdt and immortal call at?

for the most part this is individual, but IC duration depends on end. charges and usual it keeps at lvl 1-3, but we dont have them so we use ic to stop huge damage and i keep cwdt about 1/5 of my life.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Last edited by Hikakundesu on Jan 21, 2018, 5:42:27 PM
This is by far one of the strongest cyclone builds I've ever played!

Just finished lvling and got to maps. I can't wait to see the build after I lvl a bit more and equip some gg gear.

Decided to go the Starforge version of the build, had a 6link sitting in stash and decided why not.

Currently lvl 64 wearing a Terminus Est/lvling gear smashing low lvl maps.

Great job on the build, keep up the good work!
Hey Ahfack I wanted to ask about the possibility of using the new Inpulsa's chest piece with the starforge variant of the build

considering starforge allows physical damage to shock would there be any viable way to shock bosses to get that huge damage boost?
"
Wolfywing wrote:
Hey Ahfack I wanted to ask about the possibility of using the new Inpulsa's chest piece with the starforge variant of the build

considering starforge allows physical damage to shock would there be any viable way to shock bosses to get that huge damage boost?

Giving up 500 flat life (~1500 life actual) for 40% increased damage (which is in all reality only ~4% more damage) is not a good idea to start.

More importantly though, RT = no crits = no shock.
Last edited by Thukker on Jan 22, 2018, 12:23:28 AM
Hi, im using starforge tree with VP. Looking for some advice what to change/reroll. My main concern are Shaper guardians. Hydra was EZ, phoenix was killed by my guild mate cause I can't stand him without death, tried 3 times and it was mostly insta death cause of aoe attack or bad map mods like temporal chains.

Im currently testing 6L totem in belly and CWDT with lightning golem. Got 6300life, 6300 armour, resists 80+, 122k tooltip DPS in HO.

Can switch to Kaoms from stash and recolour gloves and boots for AW totem and curse setup. DPS will be around same, little lower armour, life 7300+.

Cant afford dual curse atm. Doedre looses crap ton of resists and int for gems. +1 Curse amulet same, loss of int and dex for gems.

Hey guys! :)

Can someone please look into my profile and tell me what I should upgrade?

Is a 6-linked rare chest better than my 5-linked belly? Path of Building says it gives me ~12k dps (+faster attacks)! On the other hand I am loosing like 300 life.

Also I was wondering why nobody skills Path of the Warrior?

I am still waiting for the last lab part, so I can finally get the last two Ascendency pts.

Thanks for the replies and have a nice week!

PS: Currently I have 60 chaos to work with.
Last edited by Buuhja on Jan 22, 2018, 10:22:51 AM
"
Wolfywing wrote:

Inpulsa's explosion don't do any damage since Starforge does no elemental damage. I looked at your gear and you have no shock chance on your jewels so you won't be shocking anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info