[3.1] The INVINCIBLE Sunder/Cleave Glad: Safe/Cheap (~10c), do all content, and map fast. HC Viable.

"
RocketDragon wrote:
I got a question, is good idea to swap bringer of rain to belly + good helmet with res and toons of HP??

It's not a bad idea if that's what you mean.

You can refer to my response to this same topi at the top of pg 5 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1993683/page/5
Last edited by ironstove on Jan 11, 2018, 8:30:37 PM
Really confused. I seem to have all the gear and all the block nodes on the tree (including all ascendancy points) but in my hideout i'm sitting at 54% chance to block. I have the 4% block corruption on Bloodgrip as well. Can anyone tell me what i'm missing? Thanks.
Just have to say, i've had a great time playing this build.
Thanks alot :)!
Atm on T10-11 @ lv 82

Any takes on what axe to use eeend game ?
"
jackals1234 wrote:
Really confused. I seem to have all the gear and all the block nodes on the tree (including all ascendancy points) but in my hideout i'm sitting at 54% chance to block. I have the 4% block corruption on Bloodgrip as well. Can anyone tell me what i'm missing? Thanks.

Set the profile to public and I can look at your char

"
RenQt wrote:
Just have to say, i've had a great time playing this build.
Thanks alot :)!
Atm on T10-11 @ lv 82

Any takes on what axe to use eeend game ?

Anything with high pDPS. It's going to be a rare axe, no unique 1-h axe comes close to the DPS you can get with rares.
"
ironstove wrote:
"
jackals1234 wrote:

Done
Was skeptical about doing this build based on the last block build I did, but decided to give it a shot. Used todays (technically yesterdays) uber layout to put the build through some runs. Did about 12, was very surprised at the results. Popping endurance charges and procing Fortify with cleave jewel made traps a breeze.

One thing I was afraid for was the Izaro damage. But, due to the blocking, it was no problem really. Enjoyed it quite a bit.

Also ran three t11 maps with sunder and they were a breeze aswell.

My gear is mostly what I had already (standard btw haHAA), went ahead and bought a pretty decent axe (330~ pDPS; 1.7 APS; was insanely underpriced) because I was already enjoying it. Was using Jack, the Axe originally.

Jewels are just Max life, attributes where needed, some res if needed, and physical damage.

I swap that one out when I'm running maps if I'm feeling that way, but I end up just switching to cleave for boss so I don't usually swap.

Overall, really surprised and enjoying it thoroughly.
"
jackals1234 wrote:
"
ironstove wrote:
"
jackals1234 wrote:

Done

Ok, I looked at your tree and scratched my head for a second but after looking at it I realized you didn't get the testudo node, looks like you messed up and got the dual wield nodes at the south of the gladiator tree which do absolutely nothing for the build. Revert those points and put it into the correct testudo/shield node and you should have some block.

I imported your char into POB and did a cross check of mine vs yours:

Your POB:
https://puu.sh/z8kIy/4ac9eb9aac.png

My POB:
https://puu.sh/z8kHJ/852c5e9bc0.png

Just cross reference and find out what else is missing if anything and fix it.
So I'm currently playing this build as my league starter in abyss and I made a few changes once I made some money, I am finding the DPS significantly better sitting at about 224k total DPS sunder & 233k cleave although it's still a bit too low unfortunately, my goal is to push it to about 400k but I'm obviously going to have to rework quite a bit to do that :)

As far as I can tell my only downfall is not being able to generate endurance charges (besides my pot which is unreliable in boss fights) so switching blind for enduring cry on the low CWDT setup might be the only option there.

EQUIP

overall I find this to be a good league starter although progressing through elder, shaper and the other tough bosses is making me want to reroll.
Last edited by DarkShad0wZ on Jan 23, 2018, 11:55:39 PM
The build actually deals with bosses reasonably well if you respec with crimson dance. Check out my section for 'other considerations' on crimson dance if you're interested.

I took down uber atziri/shaper in a reasonable time with CD.

However as I stated before in the guide, this is meant to farm maps and lab, it wasn't really built to be a boss killer although it can be done, I think there are probably better builds that can accomplish it like essence drain, cyclone, blade flurry, or barrage.
Last edited by ironstove on Jan 24, 2018, 1:09:29 PM
"
ironstove wrote:
The build actually deals with bosses reasonably well if you respec with crimson dance. Check out my section for 'other considerations' on crimson dance if you're interested.

I took down uber atziri/shaper in a reasonable time with CD.

However as I stated before in the guide, this is meant to farm maps and lab, it wasn't really built to be a boss killer although it can be done, I think there are probably better builds that can accomplish it like essence drain, cyclone, blade flurry, or barrage.

I was actually planning on taking CD, wasn't sure though. Did some messing around on PoB with CD and some other stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info