[3.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide Bleed Gladiator [Uber Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

"
mshelton6 wrote:
Outmatch and Outlast gives the same % to gaining a frenzy charge on kill.

Hey,

I'm retarded... https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Outmatch_and_Outlast 2h wep counts as MH. I'll update this asap.

"
arokace wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
Skillster wrote:
Am I understanding this build correctly in saying that I should be going 2h Gladiator ascendancy? Gladiator is filled with 1h buff nodes, are we just taking the hit to get the notables in that ascendancy? Reasoning for this over slayer?

You are absolutely correct yes, the Slayer works as well but I felt that the Gladiator would be a better choice with the ascendancy changes. PoB also showed this when I made the decision :)

I had assumed this was a Slayer build originally for some reason. Is the Slayer stuff you have in there supposed to be when you're leveling because it is confusing that you show both of them in the same spot with nothing differentiating when/where/how/etc you should use them. But you recommend Gladiator because of PoB over Slayer? If I was to choose Flicker Strike, as Gladiator you aren't using Melee Splash? The guide is really confusing to me now when I thought I understood it fine when I first came across it.

Also doesn't help that somehow I read this title a couple weeks ago saying Flicker Strike I swear and now it says Bleed Guide, so not sure if when you updated it it was different(besides the gladiator part) or if I am going crazy

Oh and another question, which might have been answered before but not in the past 3-4 pages though. Why and how HoA... We're using Brutality, which negates all elemental damage that we could possibly do. I mean sure, technically leap slam gets it too but there's no way you'd use it strictly for that. The only thing I can think of is the overkill damage explosion still happens but that doesn't seem worth it over other choices for mana reservation.

Hey,

I knew there was something I had missed. I've gone ahead and updated this information. It's always messy when you move a build from one ascendancy to another, pardon the confusion this has caused. I renamed it to be more fitting to what the guide provided as it is no longer mainly promoted as a Slayer.

HoA helps explode enemies similar to how the Gladiator ascendancy does it in case it dies without a bleed preventing explosions from Porcupines which can instantly kill you if you're not careful!
The overkill dmg still happens despite Brutality. Some prefer to run Arctic Armour over HoA as Gladiator Ascendancy is usually safe enough, so it's a matter of taste.

"
ConsPark wrote:
If I were to run this strictly as an Uber Lab farmer, I assume Slayer would be better overall due to the endless leech and trap relationship, right?

That and the 20% culling, yes.

"
Drey070 wrote:
Keep dying from stuns

This is my fault, and I apologize, I've made some tweaks to the guide since I moved it from Slayer who is stun immune. You need to rune Brine King pantheon to avoid this.

"
Amatsu666 wrote:
Hey,new to the game, everything feels so overwhelming, you reckon this is a good place to start ?

A few weeks ago, no. Now, yes. Apparently I've managed to miss a few fundamental issues when I transitioned the guide from Slayer. I've gone ahead and fixed these now.

"
spideySWAG wrote:
can this work with juggernaut?

Possible, keep in mind you still need to hit that 100% chance to bleed.

"
exxidus wrote:
really dislike the guide, as you didnt even take the time to adapt the passive trees to the gladiator tree ... making one guide as a slayer and then posting it in the other section is not making a good guide..

Sorry you don't like it, I've apparently missed a few important things when I did the transitioning and gone ahead and fixed these now. Hopefully there's nothing else I've missed in it.
I'm sadly not a fulltime streamer but I do my best to keep up. I have the most build guides on the forums of all content creators, it's important to me that all my guides are of top quality, I've clearly failed when this one was transitioned and am doing my best to sort this.

"
I've been running this as a slayer, haven't had problems. I made a few changes to be less squishy but I'm running through content no problem, hopefully I'll have shaper and uber elder down.

It was originally designed as a Slayer guide. I felt that Gladiator provided better utility which is why I decided to transition it. Which I messed up on :/

---------------

@Arokace:
The guide name or anything in the guide has been untoched 1 day before 3.2 release, I've updated a big chunk of it today just now, hoping I didn't miss anything. Would love if anyone would let me know if there are other things being confusing in the guide and I will get right to it.

------------------

"
DTEternity wrote:
Hey Ghazzy - sgpamaar here. AKA YoSHi.sgpamaar from discord.

Just noticed in the Skill Gems + Setups section that Blood Rage is colored red (in utility), but it's a green gem.

I think it would also help if you colored Herald of Ash (R), Blasphemy (B), and Poacher's Mark (G) in the section below Auras.

My friend is playing this build and he's loving it! I think it works well for the beginner player.

Cheers!

Hey,

Sorted this, the gladiator doesn't need to use Blood Rage and I've added info about this in the guide!

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Hi there! I am trying your build, axe version, and noticed that there is no level indication for the skill gems. There is a limit, or we level them to max?
"
Robospiedo wrote:
Hi there! I am trying your build, axe version, and noticed that there is no level indication for the skill gems. There is a limit, or we level them to max?

Hey,

Hope you'll enjoy it!

Skills max out at lvl 20, they can then be Vaal Orbed to potentially gain +1 lvl reaching lvl 21. (Usually not done till after you've qualitied it with GCP orbs (20/20 gem then Vaal Orb and hope it turns in to a 21/20 gem)
Hey not sure if this was fixed or not but im at 150% chance to bleed. Removing chance to bleed gem leaves me at 125%.. Where is best place to get rid of the 25% ? Also is unbound ailment the best replacement? Thanks
"
Ghazzy wrote:

Hey,

Hope you'll enjoy it!

Skills max out at lvl 20, they can then be Vaal Orbed to potentially gain +1 lvl reaching lvl 21. (Usually not done till after you've qualitied it with GCP orbs (20/20 gem then Vaal Orb and hope it turns in to a 21/20 gem)

I am still in the leveling phase, and had doubts on the CWDT gem set because I didn't know if you wanted it to proc often or not.

I really like the build, also because it work even with cheap equipment =)
I am new to this and want to try it, but how do u sustain flickerstrike?
Can someone please check my build? dying alot of times on a t10 map :(
Char name SKYPOISONRULER.

Spent all my currency on Atziri :(
So I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but chance to bleed support gems are offering zero actual chance to bleed to my main hand attacks. I switched it out chance to bleed support for damage on full life and it seems to be a big dps boost. I'm running an atziri slayer with sunder atm.
Hey guys,

Pardon the delayed responses I just moved to my new apartment!

"
Drey070 wrote:
Hey not sure if this was fixed or not but im at 150% chance to bleed. Removing chance to bleed gem leaves me at 125%.. Where is best place to get rid of the 25% ? Also is unbound ailment the best replacement? Thanks

Hey,

It depends on gearing and your tree, having too much isn't bad unless there is better options.
I'd recommend in your case to check your character via PoB and see what it tells you to switch the Chance to Bleed support gem for, I'd assume melee dmg on full life, but to be sure :)

You go to PoB => Import, at the top there you type in your account NAME then chose your character from the list, import items/skills/tree then check it from there :)

"
Robospiedo wrote:

I am still in the leveling phase, and had doubts on the CWDT gem set because I didn't know if you wanted it to proc often or not.

I really like the build, also because it work even with cheap equipment =)

Hey,

I personally like it to proc often by having it on lvl 3 with IC lvl 5, this makes mapping very safe. However, gladiator explodes bleeding enemies making Porcupines fairly safe by that alone, though Bone Husks can still require a CWDT to keep you safe.

Glad you're having fun with the build! :)

"
Generalsygon wrote:
I am new to this and want to try it, but how do u sustain flickerstrike?

Hey,

Flicker Strike is more of a meme thing but you can still do it, however, you must replace Flicker Strike with something like Lacerate for bosses as it's impossible to sustain vs single target with this build.

"
So I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but chance to bleed support gems are offering zero actual chance to bleed to my main hand attacks. I switched it out chance to bleed support for damage on full life and it seems to be a big dps boost. I'm running an atziri slayer with sunder atm.

That's really wierd, Chance to Bleed should grant your attacks 25% additional chance to bleed, unless you're already sitting on 100%? I see you're using Disfavour, whats your % at?

"
chloris143 wrote:
Can someone please check my build? dying alot of times on a t10 map :(
Char name SKYPOISONRULER.

Spent all my currency on Atziri :(

Hey,

The only gear I can see on your character is a helmet & Kaom's Heart. I reckon this is due to me being super late with all the responses (just moved to a new apartment) :(
Anything I can help you with now or did you sort your issues?
I'm sitting at 105 without checking PoB. I really don't know what to upgrade at this point outside of gems, but its hard to find 4 modded jewels that fit my build atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info