[3.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide Bleed Gladiator [Uber Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

"
ConsPark wrote:
If I were to run this strictly as an Uber Lab farmer, I assume Slayer would be better overall due to the endless leech and trap relationship, right?

Trap relationship? huh, this build doesn't even use Vaal Lightning Trap as a trigger, so I am not sure what you mean by this.

Otherwise, I am assuming that he's been using gladiator though for every bit of content but would still like to have him give an explanation since his guide is kind of all over the place in terms of sub-class at least.

And I am not trying to discredit your opinion by saying I'd like to hear the authors, I do accept it, read it, etc etc. And I do sort of agree with using Slayer, at least if you're using Flicker Strike which is what I plan on using. Mainly because (once again because he is all over the place with sub-class) Gladiator Flicker Strike without Melee Splash is fucking stupid. I did try it, thinking that maybe I was wrong and it is actually viable but the time it takes just to kill a single pack is SOOOOO long. And even pre-3.2 where Slayers free Melee Splash was at 50% splash damage (vs 3.2 100%) was still better (not that surprising though, honestly). Unless what I should be doing is only using it a few times and hoping that bleed ends up killing the pack.
"
arokace wrote:
"
ConsPark wrote:
If I were to run this strictly as an Uber Lab farmer, I assume Slayer would be better overall due to the endless leech and trap relationship, right?

Trap relationship? huh, this build doesn't even use Vaal Lightning Trap as a trigger, so I am not sure what you mean by this.

Otherwise, I am assuming that he's been using gladiator though for every bit of content but would still like to have him give an explanation since his guide is kind of all over the place in terms of sub-class at least.

And I am not trying to discredit your opinion by saying I'd like to hear the authors, I do accept it, read it, etc etc. And I do sort of agree with using Slayer, at least if you're using Flicker Strike which is what I plan on using. Mainly because (once again because he is all over the place with sub-class) Gladiator Flicker Strike without Melee Splash is fucking stupid. I did try it, thinking that maybe I was wrong and it is actually viable but the time it takes just to kill a single pack is SOOOOO long. And even pre-3.2 where Slayers free Melee Splash was at 50% splash damage (vs 3.2 100%) was still better (not that surprising though, honestly). Unless what I should be doing is only using it a few times and hoping that bleed ends up killing the pack.

I meant lab traps, my bad. Slayer's endless leech makes ignoring lab traps far easier.
"
ConsPark wrote:
I meant lab traps, my bad. Slayer's endless leech makes ignoring lab traps far easier.

It does? Just because you don't need to use potions and the Bleed immune? Because I haven't really noticed it helping a ton in the past except for not needing a potion for bleeds but I never directly related that to traps in lab however.
Keep dying from stuns
Hey,new to the game, everything feels so overwhelming, you reckon this is a good place to start ?
can this work with juggernaut?
really dislike the guide, as you didnt even take the time to adapt the passive trees to the gladiator tree ... making one guide as a slayer and then posting it in the other section is not making a good guide..
I've been running this as a slayer, haven't had problems. I made a few changes to be less squishy but I'm running through content no problem, hopefully I'll have shaper and uber elder down.
"
Amatsu666 wrote:
Hey,new to the game, everything feels so overwhelming, you reckon this is a good place to start ?

It can work but as some of us have said, this guide can get confusing because of how the person updated it for 3.2. So honestly, I would look elsewhere for a cheap build guide.

"
Drey070 wrote:
Keep dying from stuns

How are you getting stunned... at least to the point for it to kill you. I don't think I've ever been stunned in a noticeable way that leads to death, as a life build at least.

"
exxidus wrote:
really dislike the guide, as you didnt even take the time to adapt the passive trees to the gladiator tree ... making one guide as a slayer and then posting it in the other section is not making a good guide..

I agree, I wish I would have read it more and in depth when I first came across it (swear it changed mid way through leveling though)... I wasted so much currency going from slayer to glad and back to slayer. I only went to Glad because I figured he knew what he was talking about but at least for leveling slayer was far more superior. Knew I should have just stuck with what I knew, especially with Impact being updated to 100% now.
Last edited by arokace on Mar 14, 2018, 7:11:35 PM
Hey Ghazzy - sgpamaar here. AKA YoSHi.sgpamaar from discord.

Just noticed in the Skill Gems + Setups section that Blood Rage is colored red (in utility), but it's a green gem.

I think it would also help if you colored Herald of Ash (R), Blasphemy (B), and Poacher's Mark (G) in the section below Auras.

My friend is playing this build and he's loving it! I think it works well for the beginner player.

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info