[3.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide Bleed Gladiator [Uber Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

Ive bin running two small variations og this.

One with raregloves and HOA - gives more aoe with hoa and the option for more hp with rare gloves.
The other is hemo gloves and arctic armor - the gloves give a smaler aoe and less HP, but seems to have better dps vs singletarget. The arctic armour offers good defence but we suffer some hp loss when goin with hemo gloves.

I know its super nitpicking - but witch option do you choose and Why?

Wrote this on my phone Sorry for any misspells

My gloves

Im sticking with the hemophilia gloves and arctic armor for now. No herald of ash needed that way and it feels like arctic armor does more for survivability than a few more hitponts
Hey Ghazzy, great build, but why would I not want to use Kitava's Feast over Uul-Netols Embrace? Kitava's feast just seems so much better because the Uul-Netols Embrace -25% atk speed
hey guys what about Abyss jewels? I'm a little confused about this comment "weapon specific physical damage does NOT increase bleed damage". So does that mean "+3-6 physical damage with Axes" does nothing for us?
"
Datura33 wrote:
hey guys what about Abyss jewels? I'm a little confused about this comment "weapon specific physical damage does NOT increase bleed damage". So does that mean "+3-6 physical damage with Axes" does nothing for us?

I cant get behind that one either. But i guess the Bleed Damage comes from the Attack Skills Damage, not from the Weapon damage itself. So normally, higher DPS with Sunder should also result in higher bleed damage over time. But im not complaining. Bought a Belly of the Beast this morning, being resistance capped and at 5500 HP right now. Trash mobs are falling as they look at me, and most bosses dont give me a headache either, and thats while using Kongors Undying Rage and the Haemophilia Gloves. Im excited to see how the build fares in red maps as i never been that deep into the Atlas, mostly played hardcore and always died somewhere in the yellow maps ^^
Nice build, well explained guide so thanks for that. Currently L56 and using The Cauteriser, just bought an axe to upgrade into to finish the story/start low maps

endgame i will be looking to upgrade to either Disfavour or a decent Elder Shaper pseudo 7 link, but this should be enough to push fairly high while gathering currency
"
LostSoul15 wrote:
Im sticking with the hemophilia gloves and arctic armor for now. No herald of ash needed that way and it feels like arctic armor does more for survivability than a few more hitponts

That really helped me out. I would encourage anyone that's struggling with survivability to do this. The bleed explosions really make up for the loss of Herald of Fire. I'd suggest Ghazzy to add this to the guide, it really helps until you get something like a Koam's. Heck, I might even stick with the Hemo + arctic combo post Kaom's.
Last edited by turtle328 on Dec 25, 2017, 4:06:44 AM
@sojurne:

Seems like you got it sorted, I've gone ahead and tweaked the info in the guide to be correct. But yes, recovery rate will increase it and you need to capture Arachnoxia which is located in the Sewer map. :)

"
LostSoul15 wrote:
"
Deost wrote:
If I have a 5 Link only for sunder what gems should I use for the most max dmg? Currently I'm using a Kongor's Undying Rage and have this gem-setup

Sunder - Deadly Ailments - Chance to Bleed - Brutality - Added Physical Support

Can someone also take a look at my profile? It feels like my bleed does no damage and that I'm pretty squishy. I have about 1 ex and 30c to spend so if anyone can recommend me any gear to upgrade I'll appreciate it.

Well....you could buy a 6-link Armor or a heap of Fusings and try to 6-link your Kongor´s to additionally be able to put in Maim in your setup. Other than that theres not much wiggle room i guess. Dont forget that the main part of your Damage comes from the Bleeding Effect (good to observe on a big, single boss after you hit him a few times and have all 8 bleed stacks on him.) The directly inflicted, pyhsical damage is neglectable. As long as you dont run into any trouble and dont die on every trash mob, id say you´re doing fine.

EDIT and further Update: I tried to switch out the Haemophilia Gloves for something with more Armor and other nice Stats, but once i did that the build started to feel a bit clunky. I guess its the Explosion the Haemophilia Gloves enable, that takes care of the trash mob in a reasonable pace. Going to stick with the Gloves for now until something really godlike comes around

Aye the gloves are solid, it's like the "fix" instead of running a Gladiator version of this :)

Regarding Deost issues;
The gems in the guide are listed in order of efficiency, though make sure that you calculate your chance to bleed with the gear/tree you have, you only want to use bleed setup if you get yourself 100% chance to cause bleeding otherwise some of your hits won't do shit!

"
LostSoul15 wrote:
"
Eron_TR wrote:
Why no love for the 7L - Kitava's Feast?

Kitavas Feast would work if you use Flicker Strike for Trash Mob clearing. For Lacerate and Sunder it wouldn´t, since those 2 already are AoE Attacks and wouldnt benefit further from Melee Splash :)

This. :)

"
LostSoul15 wrote:
"
Datura33 wrote:
Ghaazy,

Been following a few replies but I seem to be missing something. With the mace verison we are only sitting at 50% bleed chance (without the gloves). Is that OK? Or should we respec a bit to get the 100% chance?

Yeah, sadly you have to invest a few points in chance to bleed nodes if you go the mace route. Id ssuggest you get yourself the hemophilia gloves so you only need to invest 2 points. Plus the explosions from the.gloves are very nice to have

This! :)

But yeah, the problem with the different versions is that the ammount of bleed you pickup depends on your gearing! But you need to reach 100% Bleed Chance, I should probably add this in the guide.... Give me a few min.

"
AngryBurito wrote:
Ive bin running two small variations og this.

One with raregloves and HOA - gives more aoe with hoa and the option for more hp with rare gloves.
The other is hemo gloves and arctic armor - the gloves give a smaler aoe and less HP, but seems to have better dps vs singletarget. The arctic armour offers good defence but we suffer some hp loss when goin with hemo gloves.

I know its super nitpicking - but witch option do you choose and Why?

Wrote this on my phone Sorry for any misspells

My gloves

No worries bro :)

Any questions are welcome here, my answer is this:
I'd use Haemo simply because they remove the explosions caused by Porcupines which makes the build much safer.

"
smallchode96 wrote:
Hey Ghazzy, great build, but why would I not want to use Kitava's Feast over Uul-Netols Embrace? Kitava's feast just seems so much better because the Uul-Netols Embrace -25% atk speed

Guide was created before that items existence, I'd say it's a pretty good item though it doesn't work with Sunder, but for all other options it's a great addition!

"
Datura33 wrote:

"Increased" modifiers won't scale it, though I'm 95% certain flat dmg modifiers does. As stated before the guide was created before the Abyss league and I try to avoid creating guide that are specifically created for a specific league.

To clarify:
Abyss jewels with flat dmg should be scaling the bleed, though the "normal-jewels" only have "increased" dmg modifiers which does NOT work :)

"
markww wrote:
Nice build, well explained guide so thanks for that. Currently L56 and using The Cauteriser, just bought an axe to upgrade into to finish the story/start low maps

endgame i will be looking to upgrade to either Disfavour or a decent Elder Shaper pseudo 7 link, but this should be enough to push fairly high while gathering currency

Looking very solid!
Cauterizer is brokenly OP to lvl with :o

"
turtle328 wrote:
"
LostSoul15 wrote:

That really helped me out. I would encourage anyone that's struggling with survivability to do this. The bleed explosions really make up for the loss of Herald of Fire. I'd suggest Ghazzy to add this to the guide, it really helps until you get something like a Koam's. Heck, I might even stick with the Hemo + arctic combo post Kaom's.

Will add!
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
I made one tweak to the tree, I dropped the two 5% life nodes next to bloodless and took the Juggernaut notable instead, same life, but a buff to armor and life flasks
Great build - thanks to the Author.

My gear is pedestrian at best but here are my tips now that im doing t4 maps and level 82 I think...

Decoy Totem is your friend. Put it down before engaging bosses. By the time they kill the totem, your bleeds are stacked and they are dying.

I did axe upgrades around lvl 40, 50 and 70. I was 4L until ~ lvl 70 when I got a 5L.

Do not delay getting the cull from the labrynth/ascendancy runs (Bane of Legends ascendancy). It is insanely overpowered with the decoy totem.

Thanks again for this great build/thread and Merry Christmas.

Lauru
Last edited by Laurufinwe on Dec 25, 2017, 6:06:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info