[3.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide Bleed Gladiator [Uber Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

"
Ghazzy wrote:

There are a few bleed nodes that have been left-out that should be able to sort the 100% goal for mace version as well without Haemophilia.

Yeah. Im tempted to pick up the 2 nodes with Bleed and Poison Chance in the small wheel below Vaal Pact. With that high Attack Speed you have, 20 % chance to apply Poison in addition to the bleed stacks sure comes in handy in terms of damage. Im wondering if Deadly Ailments modifies that damage too since it doesnt come from a skill gem directly

EDIT: Doesnt seem to work. After picking up the first node tooltip still says Sunder is only applying Bleed Damage. Monsters are dropping insanely fast anyway, so it doesnt matter i guess. Just need to pick up good gloves and maybe a Belly of the Beast for starters, cause sometimes the life gets scary low ^^
Last edited by LostSoul15 on Dec 21, 2017, 2:56:44 PM
"
Major God:

- Soul of Arakaali
Make sure to capture "Herald of Thunder" as it will grant you 50% faster leech rate for your overleeching! This only occurs when ever you stop taking damage over time. Which you are consistently doing due to Blood Rage as every time your Immortal Call procs so does the Pantheon buff!

Looks like they changed this in the pantheon, It now has

Capture Arachnoxia: 50% increased recovery rate of life and energy shield if you've stopped taking damage over time recently.

looks like this no longer works for us as we have no recovery of life other than leech..

am i correct ?

If this is the case what should we do now for our major god and sub god ?
"
sojurne wrote:
"
Major God:

- Soul of Arakaali
Make sure to capture "Herald of Thunder" as it will grant you 50% faster leech rate for your overleeching! This only occurs when ever you stop taking damage over time. Which you are consistently doing due to Blood Rage as every time your Immortal Call procs so does the Pantheon buff!

Capture Arachnoxia: 50% increased recovery rate of life and energy shield if you've stopped taking damage over time recently.

looks like this no longer works for us as we have no recovery of life other than leech..

am i correct ?

Nope, it works completely the same way as before. The PoEWiki is refering to Life Leech as a possibility of "Life Regen". And watching the Life Orb jump up from near Death to full Health in the blink of an Eye makes me believe that is still in effect :) Try it out, just need to capture Arachnoxia.
"
LostSoul15 wrote:
"
sojurne wrote:
"
Major God:

- Soul of Arakaali

am i correct ?

Nope, it works completely the same way as before. The PoEWiki is refering to Life Leech as a possibility of "Life Regen". And watching the Life Orb jump up from near Death to full Health in the blink of an Eye makes me believe that is still in effect :) Try it out, just need to capture Arachnoxia.

Thanks ill get her soul and unlock it and see how i do . !
If I have a 5 Link only for sunder what gems should I use for the most max dmg? Currently I'm using a Kongor's Undying Rage and have this gem-setup

Sunder - Deadly Ailments - Chance to Bleed - Brutality - Added Physical Support

Can someone also take a look at my profile? It feels like my bleed does no damage and that I'm pretty squishy. I have about 1 ex and 30c to spend so if anyone can recommend me any gear to upgrade I'll appreciate it.
Last edited by Deost on Dec 21, 2017, 9:40:21 PM
"
Deost wrote:
If I have a 5 Link only for sunder what gems should I use for the most max dmg? Currently I'm using a Kongor's Undying Rage and have this gem-setup

Sunder - Deadly Ailments - Chance to Bleed - Brutality - Added Physical Support

Can someone also take a look at my profile? It feels like my bleed does no damage and that I'm pretty squishy. I have about 1 ex and 30c to spend so if anyone can recommend me any gear to upgrade I'll appreciate it.

Well....you could buy a 6-link Armor or a heap of Fusings and try to 6-link your Kongor´s to additionally be able to put in Maim in your setup. Other than that theres not much wiggle room i guess. Dont forget that the main part of your Damage comes from the Bleeding Effect (good to observe on a big, single boss after you hit him a few times and have all 8 bleed stacks on him.) The directly inflicted, pyhsical damage is neglectable. As long as you dont run into any trouble and dont die on every trash mob, id say you´re doing fine.

EDIT and further Update: I tried to switch out the Haemophilia Gloves for something with more Armor and other nice Stats, but once i did that the build started to feel a bit clunky. I guess its the Explosion the Haemophilia Gloves enable, that takes care of the trash mob in a reasonable pace. Going to stick with the Gloves for now until something really godlike comes around
Last edited by LostSoul15 on Dec 22, 2017, 5:29:58 AM
Why no love for the 7L - Kitava's Feast?
"
Eron_TR wrote:
Why no love for the 7L - Kitava's Feast?

Kitavas Feast would work if you use Flicker Strike for Trash Mob clearing. For Lacerate and Sunder it wouldn´t, since those 2 already are AoE Attacks and wouldnt benefit further from Melee Splash :)
Ghaazy,

Been following a few replies but I seem to be missing something. With the mace verison we are only sitting at 50% bleed chance (without the gloves). Is that OK? Or should we respec a bit to get the 100% chance?
"
Datura33 wrote:
Ghaazy,

Been following a few replies but I seem to be missing something. With the mace verison we are only sitting at 50% bleed chance (without the gloves). Is that OK? Or should we respec a bit to get the 100% chance?

Yeah, sadly you have to invest a few points in chance to bleed nodes if you go the mace route. Id ssuggest you get yourself the hemophilia gloves so you only need to invest 2 points. Plus the explosions from the.gloves are very nice to have

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info