[3.2] Zerphi EA Pathfinder - Instant Heal / Magic Find / HoGM / PvP

ty for the tips :) , now im rocking the hogm map :DDDD pretty easy with this build

suffered a lot to lvl to 75 (took me 251 deaths e_e)

now is so easy :D
"
wreckshop wrote:
is there an updated pastebin for this build?

My current HoG farming setup:

https://pastebin.com/OUTDATED
Last edited by 99prosorc on Oct 9, 2017, 6:36:05 PM
latest pastebin ..unsupported protocol?

So for PvP I should replace the blue socket for a red one with empower?

Edit: nvm I read the previous posts and you say it's 6% more damage, I thought it would be much better than that...
Last edited by FranGT on Sep 28, 2017, 7:00:26 AM
"
wreckshop wrote:
latest pastebin ..unsupported protocol?

I just checked it - it's working.
Nice build. But I just wonder will this build still works without Zerphi? (of course a lvl20 blood magic will be used instead)
Last edited by lzj3478 on Sep 28, 2017, 8:15:23 PM
tbh i still don't understand why you don't use the new wed instead of chance to ignite. It's confirmed that it works with secondary damage now.
"
dEus__ wrote:
tbh i still don't understand why you don't use the new wed instead of chance to ignite. It's confirmed that it works with secondary damage now.

Hey, I heard about it from someone else a few days ago, too. I want to confirm it myself - gonna stop time for a Mino kill (no mods) on a 5L, 5L+WED, 5L+Emp. I will let you know about the outcome and update the thread accordingly.

Edit:

I did a test:

T16 Mino boss kill - no mods - no flasks / no buffs / no curses during boss - only Zerphi + EO

5L: 46s
5L+Emp4: 34s
5L+WED: 27s
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 29, 2017, 12:32:40 PM
Hi, I saw in video how do you stop the arrows in middle air?
"
Hi, I saw in video how do you stop the arrows in middle air?

Which video? Hall of Grandmasters? I'm shooting on the blue barriers. They are like walls, but disappear when you get closer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info