[3.2] Zerphi EA Pathfinder - Instant Heal / Magic Find / HoGM / PvP

Would you recommend this build in 10 day turmoil?
"
Furiouso wrote:
Would you recommend this build in 10 day turmoil?

No (because it's just not good vs. exiles / invasion bosses / beyond / a lot of map bosses / rare breach monsters)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Nov 17, 2017, 12:05:20 AM
Men, I really wanted to thank you for the build because FINALLY, I have done The Hall of Grandmasters Achievement. God Save You.

Just being curious, do you use this build for another kind of things in addition to HOGM?
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
"
lourun_coria wrote:
Men, I really wanted to thank you for the build because FINALLY, I have done The Hall of Grandmasters Achievement. God Save You.

Just being curious, do you use this build for another kind of things in addition to HOGM?

You're welcome!
I've been using it for Beachhead farming aswell (I leveled in solo BH maps to 98).
Why do I have trouble surviving in HoGM? :(

All max res, 4.5k HP, arctic armour, cdwt + enfeeble and molten shell

not sure what i'm doing wrong, please help ty <3
"
OnlyEnvy wrote:
Why do I have trouble surviving in HoGM? :(

All max res, 4.5k HP, arctic armour, cdwt + enfeeble and molten shell

not sure what i'm doing wrong, please help ty <3

Get more hp ;)

- kaom's roots
- armour with life (kaom's, if you can afford it)
- jewels with life %
- blood magic level 1 for more healing
Thank you so much for the help! Loving this build a lot. Was finally able to clear for the first time after a lot of tries :)

Also, would you have any tips for how to get some exiles near the pillars? (Especially the bow exiles)
"
OnlyEnvy wrote:
Thank you so much for the help! Loving this build a lot. Was finally able to clear for the first time after a lot of tries :)

Also, would you have any tips for how to get some exiles near the pillars? (Especially the bow exiles)

Nice to hear :) GZ. With "okish" gear, 6L and 20/20 gems you only have to get Gubben and the Firestorm GM next to a pillar - both will come to you on their own. It's a lot about practice. The build requires practice and HoGM requires practice aswell.
Hey, 99, I'm really enjoying your build. Thank you for sharing it here!

I need to do the Ulab but I'm afraid. My bow has 5 links only (EA-ED-BM-LD-GMP).

The rest of the items are mid-up.

I'm not sure if I've ever been asked before but how to deal with bleeding?

Which ascendance would it be best to get last: Nature's Adrenaline or Veteran Bowyer?
I thought about getting NA before VB to run faster (traps).

Any extra recommendation of items or flasks?

"
Vabryt wrote:
Hey, 99, I'm really enjoying your build. Thank you for sharing it here!

I need to do the Ulab but I'm afraid. My bow has 5 links only (EA-ED-BM-LD-GMP).

The rest of the items are mid-up.

I'm not sure if I've ever been asked before but how to deal with bleeding?

Which ascendance would it be best to get last: Nature's Adrenaline or Veteran Bowyer?
I thought about getting NA before VB to run faster (traps).

Any extra recommendation of items or flasks?

You can easily outheal bleeding by just shooting a few EA while Zerphi is up.

Use Blink Arrow to "skip/dodge" traps.

You kinda have to kill Izaro next to a wall - which isn't a problem, because he will always come to you. This can be tricky / dangerous, if you don't have a ton of life.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Nov 21, 2017, 12:16:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info