[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

Does anyone have any idea what green gems could be used in skin of the loyal, since there are only about 5 on the market (Xbox) and all have green sockets. I will still input it on path of building to check but I can only really think of faster attacks.
Last edited by Envysible on Feb 1, 2018, 3:34:08 PM
hey guys im done with this build!
I manage to do all end game with just the core stuff for this build! was really fun!

one recommendation I can give is to get mana regen as much as possible and itll help make the gameplay a bit smoother.

Im also selling a lot of my necro gear
including a 6L belly with 3b 3r

message me ingame if youre interested!
Delete
Last edited by bird2132 on Feb 2, 2018, 9:14:26 PM
"
Envysible wrote:
Does anyone have any idea what green gems could be used in skin of the loyal, since there are only about 5 on the market (Xbox) and all have green sockets. I will still input it on path of building to check but I can only really think of faster attacks.

Added Cold, Additional Accuracy (if you don't have Lycosidae), Culling Strike.

However, an alternative to Skin of the Loyal is +1 gems corrupted Tabula. The Tabula may be less expensive and would allow you to socket better gems.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Feb 2, 2018, 10:26:01 PM
I just started a witch in SSF, first unique drop I get is a tabula rasa, mid act1, go figure...

Kept pushing into act2, I get victario's flight, I just can't...

I was gonna do SRS/zombie but tbh those are a lot of skills to manage, gonna switch to full SRS when I get more respec points, hopefully the lucky tabula gonna carry me hard :D

If anyone else have any suggestion for a new guy (and more new in SSF) is welcome!
hey how about hrimsorrow glove theres a 50% phys to cold damage on it when i swap the 2 it seems theres a damage per second added with hrim i dont see with the other
"
guynumsixx wrote:
hey how about hrimsorrow glove theres a 50% phys to cold damage on it when i swap the 2 it seems theres a damage per second added with hrim i dont see with the other

An item will not affect minions unless it specifically states otherwise; Hrimsorrow will affect you but not your minions.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Feb 3, 2018, 5:51:29 AM
Normal Atziri at lvl 75 done.

pretty good build. 750k dps
I recommend the new Elder lv20 Minion Dmg helmet with +2 lv Minion gems inside it with skellies and that solves all problems with being glassy at bossfights.

Also Essence worm+haste + hatred means with decent mana regen you dont need reduced mana nodes and clarity.

Solid build. All content done... 4+mil shaper dps.

IGN: abbaco

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info