[3.0] Sidefx's Kaio-Ken! Ass/Path Life/MoM EE Discharge Endgame content!

Hello, I'm Sidefxmayinclde!
I absolutely love the way discharge plays and also looks, I make sure every league to make one to farm maps with. They always seemed weak on the boss end of things esp higher end maps. I wanted to take a swing at fixing that issue so here we are with my Scion Kaio-Ken discharge! This guide will be updated overtime with more information as i progress into the league.

PoB
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/Xz63t9wz

FAQ - READ THIS FIRST
Spoiler
Any commonly asked questions will be posted here!

Pros
Spoiler
+ Clear maps in minutes
+ High Dps
+ High Aoe
+ With Mind over matter you have a high effective Hp pool!
+ Overall Fun play style
+ Easy leveling w/ Sunder

Cons
Spoiler
- Bisco's is hard to fit in
- Gem levels really shine for damage
- Expensive required uniques
- Cannot go into playing discharge until lv 70

This build focuses on high movement/attack speed while generating power charges and endurance charges to then spend those charges on crazy explosions known as "discharge". This build requires no targeting so you can play with a little more relaxed state of mind. It's almost like a puzzle every item you add to this build makes it more and more op until you finally see the beauty that you have created, then you will truly know what it is like to play a discharger! We went with Assassin for increased crit and helping gain power charges and pathfinder to give is that flask uptime we need for bossing also allowing us to start off ranger for some life nodes!

How it looks to map!(t14 volcano)

How it looks to boss!

Any questions please feel free to ask on my stream! Www.twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde or Click this image! please dont forget to FOLLOW to know when i go live!

Bandits :
Spoiler

We are going to help Alira (Mana Regen, Crit Multi,Resist)

Required Uniques:
Spoiler

This allows us to have discharge proc on our shield charges also gives us a second proc while cycloning!

"when you crit gain a power charge" The more charges the more damage!

"when you spend a power charge gain a endurance charge" MORE DAMAGE!!!

" Hits cannot be evaded" (you dont miss)

Jewel - Intuitive leap (allows you to take Powercharge/endurance charge and Spelldamage on left of tree)

Other Uniques Worth having

"If you gain 1 power charge you have a chance to gain Max power charges (faster gen for faster spending, also ties into faster endurance charge gain)

You dont need a rats nest, I wanted more crit. The main things here is the enchant "30% chance that discharge does not consume" Meaning you can multiproc off the same charges!! (HUGE DPS INCREASE HERE)

This belt seems like it could be BiS but its very hard to fit in. You could always get a yellow helm with stats and enchant and run this belt.

My current Yellows
Spoiler

Stat Priority/Flask
Spoiler
Life - Elemental Resistances - Crit chance/multi - attack speed

Flasks :

These flask you can have any order, but you want Bleed removal, Freeze removal, Curse immunity
and increased duration on Onslaught flask.

Gem links
Spoiler
6-Link Setup:

Cyclone -> Cast on Crit -> Discharge -> increased Critical Strikes -> Firestorm -> Increased Area/Conc
In 5l you sub out increased area/conc

4-Link Setups:

Blade Vortex -> Cast when damage taken -> Power Charge On Crit –> Increased Crit Strikes
Shield Charge -> Faster Attacks -> Increased Crit Strikes –>Fortify
Immortal Call (3) -> Cast when Damage taken (1) –> Increased Duration -> NOT LINKED PORTAL GEM

3-Link Setups:

Discharge -> Elemental Focus –> Life Leech
Enduring Cry -> Ice golem - Vaal Detonate Dead

Ascendancy:
Spoiler
Ascendant:Passive - > Assassin -> Dexterity -> Passive -> Pathfinder -> Path of the Ranger (allows us to place points off the ranger starting point)

How to Level!
Spoiler
I took all life nodes while following the tree and played sunder the whole way there. Super simple, you cannot go discharge until lv 70!

Skill Trees:
Spoiler
Leveling trees will be added asap
Endgame tree: http://poeurl.com/bxc5

My other builds
Last edited by Sidefx06 on Sep 6, 2017, 3:34:22 AM
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2017, 10:32:49 AM
i still wanna play coc

it is work fine in shaper?

"
1sland wrote:
i still wanna play coc

it is work fine in shaper?

Well that's the goal of this build, to make more focused on boss killing so far i am 2/4 guardians with it. I have not really pushed hard yet.
Seems nice, will probably try this when i'll get some currency
"
Maybacco wrote:
Seems nice, will probably try this when i'll get some currency

It's great was doing t15 maps corrupted on stream today with it ;) its going very well!
But why firestorm in the 6L?
"
chocogrom wrote:
But why firestorm in the 6L?

adds a lot of damage to the single target damage, effected by all support gems and hits harder because its empowered by Elemental equilibrium
Forgot to get video before I sold off the gear to make a new toon, but cleared Shaper and Guardians. Did not attempt uber atziri
Looks great! Wanna have a try with my RF scion. But a little bit worried about the defense of this build. MOM and VP is enough? I also notice that you mentioned you have finished Shaper in your latest post, is there any gear update?

Thanks!
"
leniusxue wrote:
Looks great! Wanna have a try with my RF scion. But a little bit worried about the defense of this build. MOM and VP is enough? I also notice that you mentioned you have finished Shaper in your latest post, is there any gear update?

Thanks!

No gear updates. Did it with the posted gear before I sold off. Was Rough BUT doable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info