Harbinger League Statistics

Thank you GGG for that
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Love these stats posts, but there's still a massive problem with these league challenges. They're broken and unfinishable in the current state if it's only running til December.

I've been saying this since the challenges were revealed, what the actual fuck is rare essences doing in a league with no way to spawn essences? It just makes no sense. I'm over half way done with the map boss challenge and I've found 4 essences creatures, four essences creatures. It will take until 5 leagues later to find the 3 rare essences burning a remnant on every single essence to find one rare essence, and you want us to find 3. It's absolutely absurd. This challenge can't be completed even by someone who can clear an abyss in 3 minutes, how are you intending us to play this game? I burned like 100ex on remnants during legacy league to finish that stupid rare essence challenge burning an essence leaguestone on about 800 maps and it took me to the last week of the league to finish that challenge. It was unrealistically difficult when we could spawn endless essence creatures in every instance. Now we see them once every 100 maps.
Last edited by Astealoth on Sep 5, 2017, 11:50:14 PM
Build of the Week - Warchief totems inc.
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming
I see ball lightning being used. Is that for main DPS or just for cursing? Always liked ball lighting builds.
Atziri`s Promise too OP, nerf incoming
So I'm in the top 0.47% of players, so proud LOL

I hit 36 two days ago, sadly I have to say that I found this league pretty boring. I guess this is because we had Legacy before... My Masters aren't even level 8, I'm lazy doing the dailies over and over again.

Also I didn't like the changes to the Altas, all the more than prior to 3.0, players were doing Shaped Mesas and Shaped Strands, and now players are doing Shaped Dunes and Shaped Spider Forest so what's the point?

We could also discuss about what /global 820 has become, but that's not GGG's fault so...

Anyway, I don't want to be too negative, overall I still like the game, don't worry :)
though it is unusual for these early-league builds to be melee-oriented.

This made me laugh...a lot.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
(🌸=◡=)
Can we get the statistics of how many people payed the 2-5c fee for a Act10 Kitava HC Boost/Kill?
Last edited by annsummer on Sep 6, 2017, 12:23:21 AM
Breakdown by class?

Berserker - 84%
Others - Wut?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info