[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

"
niuage wrote:
Idk how you guys dont destroy yourselves on reflect as assassins... I have 75% reduced reflected damage and I still get chunked hard sometimes!

Do you now run life leech all the time in your cospri even with warlord, while mapping? I personally do.
Yes I do run life leech gem permanently atm, since our damage is good enough to make ice slushy out of T16 rare packs instantly anyway.

"
niuage wrote:
ps: you should quality up your cyclone to 20 and vaal it :D
Yeah, I just havnt bothered with it yet ;)

"
Mindfreak wrote:
Have you considered using Wise Oak? It's superb flask for every elemental build. Amulet gives you 20% cold resistance penetration, Wise Oak with cold resistance as highest uncapped will give another 15% ele penetration (considering it's max roll one) and in my opinion nothing can compare with it in terms of damage. It's whooping 35% ele penetration, considering that every boss (correct me if I'm wrong) has 40% cold resistance, it leaves them with 5% resistance. Moreover if enemy cannot be chilled (so no cold penetration from amulet) still you could have 15% ele penetration. Also, it helps running ele curse maps, because of additional 35% to all resistance.

Edit: Facepalm, I've forgot that you're using Frostbite + Blasphemy.
Ive thought about it, but im not sure I like the idea of replacing the onslaught flask since that gives me more cospri procs on bosses.
bängan is bängan.
@Mindfreak: I doubt it, but just in case you didn't know, mob resistances can be negative, so the fact that we're using frostbite doesn't make wise oak obsolete. Just thought I'd mention it considering your last edit.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Sep 14, 2017, 11:21:23 AM
Guide update: added Inya boots with enchantment. Updated the stats calculations. Changed around some gem links.
bängan is bängan.
"
niuage wrote:
Damn the green nightmare is expensive! I didn't realize it at first.

I'm really enjoying this build a lot :) This morning I got a cospri's with Culling strike. It sucks to loose the crit multi, but for mapping it's pretty irrelevant, and I think the 10% more multiplier it gives is better than some crit multi.

Assassin already has Culling Strike when critting, I don't think it stacks, so crit multi is probably the better choice.

Btw, this is the first build I have played that feels close to pre-nerfed Coc builds (the projectile vomiting ones). Nice build, loving it so far!
The plan is simple: win! If you do not win, you did not follow the plan
Now using bladeflurry rather then cyclone or,did i miss something?
Sorry for being a noob at this, but could anyone recommend a guide for lvling with freezing pulse?
Would like to try this build, but unsure of how to lvl up.
Thanks
"
krvs89 wrote:
Sorry for being a noob at this, but could anyone recommend a guide for lvling with freezing pulse?
Would like to try this build, but unsure of how to lvl up.
Thanks

Get ahold of 2 first snows right away I leveled up with tabula using Freezing pulse and a spell totem with frost bolt was pretty effective not race fast but it was fun and decent speed / dmg you can get 5L staffs for your spell totem for nothing as per the div card.
"
Gilgamesjh wrote:

Assassin already has Culling Strike when critting, I don't think it stacks, so crit multi is probably the better choice.

I'm not playing assassin, I'm playing Ascendant with assassin/elementalist ;) That's why the corruption is great for me :)

@Crovaxx: what's the main draw for the boots? The 35% dmg or the ability to get power charges more easily? As assassin you already have an easy time generating them right? Dont you have issues capping your resists with starkonjas and these?
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
"
Deadbringer wrote:
Now using bladeflurry rather then cyclone or,did i miss something?
Sorry, no. It was just there from my lab runs to get the boot enchant when I updated the gear, didnt realize I hadnt switched back. I like it better than cyclone for Lab runs and some other encounters.
It is fixed now.

"
niuage wrote:
@Crovaxx: what's the main draw for the boots? The 35% dmg or the ability to get power charges more easily? As assassin you already have an easy time generating them right? Dont you have issues capping your resists with starkonjas and these?
The 35% damage, but being able to reach max charges quicker is also great on bossfights, since assassins get that sweet +2% base crit once we reach it.

We get a total of +60% to Lightning/Cold and +42% Fire resist from our passive tree plus Alira reward, making gearing life a lot easier. With my current gear I have 29% Fire, 38% Cold and 26% Lightning resists over cap for ele weakness maps. The cold one is most important for reflect ofc.

"
Gilgamesjh wrote:
Btw, this is the first build I have played that feels close to pre-nerfed Coc builds (the projectile vomiting ones). Nice build, loving it so far!
Thank you, projectile vomiting is the best way to vomit! :)

bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Sep 15, 2017, 1:35:38 AM
...double post!
bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Sep 15, 2017, 1:37:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info