[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

I just hit lvl 90 with this build and it whips some serious ass. Thanks for the guide!
i have green nightmare...My question where should put in the passive skill tree?
Can someone check out my character?

I am currently using this build and it seems to work very well even with a 5 link Belly of the Best.
But how am I supposed to reach 100k in dps? My freezing pulse has around 30k dps and with 6 link 42k.
"
kimimarux wrote:
Can someone check out my character?

I am currently using this build and it seems to work very well even with a 5 link Belly of the Best.
But how am I supposed to reach 100k in dps? My freezing pulse has around 30k dps and with 6 link 42k.

Getting your spells to level 21 is a nice boost, and you should consider trying to fit windshrieks and a mark of the shaper into your build. It can be pricey to get a decent elder ring, but it adds a lot of damage.
This has always been my go to build for the quite a while now. Even for Incursion I started out with this build & so far I've been enjoying my self. So far I have been able to do Guardians, Shaper, Elder, Uber Elder etc.

Gears:
Spoiler
Last edited by blindz02 on Jun 30, 2018, 1:28:46 AM
@blindz02 How did you cap your resists with this gear?
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Jun 29, 2018, 9:19:52 PM
"
niuage wrote:
@blindz02 How did you cap your resists with this gear?

All my res are balanced with gear, and tree alone. Well with the exception of one jewel

Why the damage in the PoB Link seens very low compared to what was said by the OP?
"
blindz02 wrote:
This has always been my go to build for the quite a while now. Even for Incursion I started out with this build & so far I've been enjoying my self. So far I have been able to do Guardians, Shaper, Elder, Uber Elder etc.

Wait... you were able to do uber elder with this build? I didn't think this build was capable of that...
Have you updated the topic for the incursion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info