[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Awesome guide, thanks :)

Two quick questions if that's ok:

1. Could this build be run as a league/race starter? How would you level it?

2. To facilitate the above question, how bad would it be to drop cospri's for a touch of anguish (as a frenzy charge generator) and switch out cyclone for flicker strike to use these frenzy charges?
Looks great build !!
I have a one question. is it possible to farm at Spider forest or Vault with Bisco amulet + tabula?
I'm came back to this game recently. and i hav not enough Currency for higher maps. thx
It looks like a really cool build =)
Last edited by TorianTorsen on Nov 10, 2017, 1:38:22 PM
Hi, great build! im new to poe and i have been using ur build since the start.
i would like to ask how do u get frostbolt on your starkonja's head?
Did you update this build after 3.1 patch with new passives ?
this build will be viable for the next league? ... will change the vaal pact ...
Definitely a no-go without Vaal Pact, the Ascendant version with elementalist/assassin might work thanks to the reflect mitigation... hard to say
Really wanted to give this build a try for the mayhem league. I saw the flicker trial run and was just wondering if you used the same skill tree and equipment in that video.
Hey, just wanted to say thanks a lot for the build! Had a blast playing it in the 10 day mayhem league. It's a bit of a pain to level up (at least 55-68 or so), but definitely worth it once it takes shape.

Hopefully you can find a way to keep it alive in 3.1, assuming the Vaal Pact nerf happens like we're all expecting. I'd love to come back to it for Abyss.
"
projectsix wrote:
Hey, just wanted to say thanks a lot for the build! Had a blast playing it in the 10 day mayhem league. It's a bit of a pain to level up (at least 55-68 or so), but definitely worth it once it takes shape.

Hopefully you can find a way to keep it alive in 3.1, assuming the Vaal Pact nerf happens like we're all expecting. I'd love to come back to it for Abyss.

Thank you, Im glad to hear you enjoyed it!

As for a general update, since I haven't been actively playing PoE for the past weeks in wait for 3.1, I haven't paid much attention this thread. I apologize for not replying to all your questions and comments. And for those who played the build in Mayhem/Turmoil, thank you and I hope you had a good time with it!

I will look into updating the build once we have the full patch notes, as I expect quite big changes coming, including the Vaal Pact one.
bängan is bängan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info