[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

how did u color your belly? :D
"
OGrabbit wrote:
how did u color your belly? :D

Vorici 1B
It took me roughly 400. My friend had to spend 1200 though.. Good luck!
bängan is bängan.
have you ever thout about Ice Bite instead of Hypotermia ?
Would dying sun be good here for all the extra proj since we are using 2 frostbolts and 2 freezing pulses?
"
yinoneliya wrote:

Hypothermia is much better.

"
Bap wrote:
Would dying sun be good here for all the extra proj since we are using 2 frostbolts and 2 freezing pulses?

Initially I had that flask in mind when designing the build, but it turns out it is really not needed.
bängan is bängan.
"
Crovaxx wrote:
"
yinoneliya wrote:

can you tell me why ?

casue free F.charge + Freeze seems awsome . and of course flat cold damge with frenzy and with the support it self.
"
yinoneliya wrote:
"
Crovaxx wrote:
"
yinoneliya wrote:

can you tell me why ?

casue free F.charge + Freeze seems awsome . and of course flat cold damge with frenzy and with the support it self.

We already generate frenzy charges through the green dream/nightmare jewel.
We also already freeze everything except for bosses. But whats important is just to chill them so we get the blind on them.

According to my Path of building profile, Ice bite will give a total of 12.2% more damage, while Hypothermia gives a total of 38.5%.
bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Sep 7, 2017, 9:05:02 PM
"

We also already freeze everything except for bosses. But whats important is just to chill them so we get the blind on them.

According to my Path of building profile, Ice bite will give a total of 12.2% more damage, while Hypothermia gives a total of 38.5%.

ohh , i dont have Green dream/nightmare :D

i guess thats why im kinda out of this game ..

but , the sad thing bosses crapping on me . i play with Life Leach and still 1v1 i get down realy fast and my damage is not enough to kill fast bosses.
Last edited by yinoneliya on Sep 8, 2017, 2:56:23 AM
"
yinoneliya wrote:
"

ohh , i dont have Green dream/nightmare :D

i guess thats why im kinda out of this game ..

but , the sad thing bosses crapping on me . i play with Life Leach and still 1v1 i get down realy fast and my damage is not enough to kill fast bosses.

I dont know if you have the Pandemonius amulet yet, but that helps a lot against bosses. Also make sure you use a diamond flask to secure the crits if you dont have power charges up.
bängan is bängan.
Have you tried the Mutewind Whispersteps Serpentscale Boots? I think the flat cold damage boost and increase critical chance on it is too good to pass on. Only down side is. It doesn't have life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info