[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Got some problems with bosses on maps higher then 10tier, they just 1shot me)) How can i fix it?
sry for my english 8(
"
Sn0rlak wrote:
Got some problems with bosses on maps higher then 10tier, they just 1shot me)) How can i fix it?
sry for my english 8(

You need Belly of the beast...

Not the Tabula Rasha.
@dnGosu

Dual cospri's malice = 250ms x2 + 350ms from chest armour

That need aleast 11 critical hit per sec.

So yes like someone said above you need atleast 8APS in tooltips with Cyclone to reach about 16 hits per sec and 11 on 16 hits must be critical.

"
kv01011994 wrote:
@dnGosu

Dual cospri's malice = 250ms x2 + 350ms from chest armour

That need aleast 11 critical hit per sec.

So yes like someone said above you need atleast 8APS in tooltips with Cyclone to reach about 16 hits per sec and 11 on 16 hits must be critical.

cast on crit gem have 500ms Cooldown. Not 350. But thats easy to max proc.

With 2 spells in each Cospri with 250ms cooldown = each spell need 4 crits per second and we have 4 spells meaning 4x4 is 16 crits per second to reach max procs with dual Cospri. Cyclone hits 2 times per spin so we need 8 hits per second on tooltip but thats if we are guaranteed 100% crit and 100% hit. So in reality we need more than 8 attacks per second if we put more realistic crit and hit/miss %.

Also maybe I need to explain that you cannot proc both spells in a Cospri with 1 crit. The Cospri will always alternate spells it procs on next crit. Therefor you need 16 crits per second for 4 spells for max proc rate.

Imo its very problematic to run 2x spells in each Cospri and make use of it fully so its worth doing it.
Last edited by carnagee on Sep 25, 2017, 8:53:05 AM
Hi.

I like the build alot, a question , does Culling strike on main weapon help the build?
I got 1 on my cospri, but i dont see any culling strike info on the character.

Am i missing something? =)

Best reguards Rickard
@carnagee

Oh my mistake!
=> CoC cd not stack with cospri's malice cd.

So that just like 250ms and 2 spell in cospri's malice => at least 8 critical hit.

Hmm then what do you think about gems in cospri's ? 1 or 2 spells , which one better ?
"
Mogwaii wrote:
Hi.

I like the build alot, a question , does Culling strike on main weapon help the build?
I got 1 on my cospri, but i dont see any culling strike info on the character.

Am i missing something? =)

Best reguards Rickard

(Critical Strike have Culling Strike with Assassin)
Ahh, i see, but should't it be visual in the skill "info" ? =)

"
kv01011994 wrote:
@carnagee

Oh my mistake!
=> CoC cd not stack with cospri's malice cd.

So that just like 250ms and 2 spell in cospri's malice => at least 8 critical hit.

Hmm then what do you think about gems in cospri's ? 1 or 2 spells , which one better ?

Well... As I see it you will not really gain anything from using 2 Cospri's because of the problems that comes with it. Even with 1 spell in each and 2 support skills for them creates problems with miss chance instead and the lack of defense from blocks, HP and armor etc that the shield provides. You might be able to squize out some extra damage from using dual but you would have to rebuild the passive tree to fit the need for accuracy and i think you will have to remove damage nodes to be able to take that much accuracy so you are hitting reliably. I suspect you will maybe even drop in damage from reallocating those nodes.

The shield is really good for the build. I would not change that for another Cospri.
Last edited by carnagee on Sep 25, 2017, 8:52:39 AM
Would u use 20 skill and 23 quality cast on crit on chest, or 21 skill with 20 quality?

23 quality gives 3% more crit chance on trigger gem.

Best reguards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info