[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

i changed some item : got arcane blessing ,replace divine guidance and conviction of power.
Use Fenumus weave gloves and atziri foible amulet.
They give me 1600 mana unresverd and 650 mana regen per second, enough for 30%dmg taken before mana.
more dmg, immune element ailiment and more area effect, slow enemy.
and very cheap:D
Hello,

got fun so far.

i tried a t16 for the 1st time (never tried on any character i made so far), and the boss fight was really long (and i guess it make it more difficult...)

What would be the best thing to upgrade 1st for damage ?
Could not find a good dagger with attack speed (and everything else), but i guess i can sacrifice attack speed for boss fight ?

"
gargantua0 wrote:
Hello,

got fun so far.

i tried a t16 for the 1st time (never tried on any character i made so far), and the boss fight was really long (and i guess it make it more difficult...)

What would be the best thing to upgrade 1st for damage ?
Could not find a good dagger with attack speed (and everything else), but i guess i can sacrifice attack speed for boss fight ?

For more damage I'd upgrade the dagger, shield and amulet.
Attack speed (mobility) is pretty important for bossfights, but if you're not going to use Shield Charge anyway you're probably better off using wands.

Quality gems and a level 21 DP are also good to get and not that expensive. You might be able to get boots with the crit enchantment on poe.trade if you're lucky, too.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Apr 4, 2018, 8:32:05 AM
Hi! Please give me advice on what to improve?
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
Attack speed (mobility) is pretty important for bossfights, but if you're not going to use Shield Charge anyway you're probably better off using wands.

Quality gems and a level 21 DP are also good to get and not that expensive. You might be able to get boots with the crit enchantment on poe.trade if you're lucky, too.

i agree for the dagger, i need to change it, but hard to find a good one.
But my current shield, i was thinking that it is not bad ? Do you have any exemple ?

An exemple of amulet would be also great :)

--

About gem, i just finished to lvl 20 most of them, so now i start again to level up with 20% quality

--

Last edited by gargantua0 on Apr 4, 2018, 4:08:51 PM
"
gargantua0 wrote:
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:

i agree for the dagger, i need to change it, but hard to find a good one.
But my current shield, i was thinking that it is not bad ? Do you have any exemple ?

An exemple of amulet would be also great :)

--

About gem, i just finished to lvl 20 most of them, so now i start again to level up with 20% quality

--

Amulet:

For damage the important stats are crit multi and cast speed, for survivability life and mana.

Yeah, your shield is not that bad, ideally you want spell damage, cast speed or mana on it aswell (will be a bit more expensive).

Remember to get a lvl 21 DP. Costs like 3c right now and quality does nothing (AoE gets rounded down).
"
ANALizKALa wrote:
Get another belt, your Abyss jewels aren't good enough currently.
You want a rare Stygian Vise or Leather Belt.

If you can get more resists on those you should be able to afford mana on boots and the helmet, which is important. (also get enchants on those if you can)

Void Battery should be better than Shimmeron for your setup.

Also your skill tree isn't optimised, for you current level this is better:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.2.2/AAAABAUCAQQHBFEEswVCCPQLYRDMES0WQBZvFr8aOBzcHRQgbiL0JpUnLyoTLJwy0TbFOhY6WDrhPAU8LT1fQZZDyEVHRZ1JT0yzTq5PBFAwUEJSU1M1U1JVS1XGWG1Y5VnzWitboF5dXyph4mQzZlRmnmhaaPJqQ2wLbRlwUnIPeyB8DnyDg1-DzIPbg_OFMoV9hoKJ04w2jEaOZI8aj0aQVZMnlG-XLZeVmuChL6IAo_KnCKdVp5SuEq6zrv2vbLE2tvq3PryqvOq-isBmwxPGrtAf0PXR_dgk2L3bXuNq6-Tr7uwu73zv6_Af8kX3pviT-tL-Cv6H?accountName=ANALizKALa&characterName=DarkFerrum
Builds and Guides:
Has anyone tried this with atiziri's reflection?

right now this is my build. im trying to save up for movement speed boots and id really like to chaos roll a triple res stygian but its ok so far. i havn't tried shaper or uber atizir but everything else has been pretty easy

any ideas on the easiest upgrades for damagE? I found my amulet and wand and it just hasnt been cost effective to upgrade them, its a shame cuz my wand would be insane for lightning char

I would love to try atizir's reflection would open the door to something like biscos/ventors or w/e for mfing but that shits insanely expensive. the only issue I have right now is survivablitiy on long fights, i run out of potions and am stuck with no leech/not enough life regen and my chaos res is aids

any ideas?
"
"
ANALizKALa wrote:

If you can get more resists on those you should be able to afford mana on boots and the helmet, which is important. (also get enchants on those if you can)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.2.2/AAAABAUCAQQHBFEEswVCCPQLYRDMES0WQBZvFr8aOBzcHRQgbiL0JpUnLyoTLJwy0TbFOhY6WDrhPAU8LT1fQZZDyEVHRZ1JT0yzTq5PBFAwUEJSU1M1U1JVS1XGWG1Y5VnzWitboF5dXyph4mQzZlRmnmhaaPJqQ2wLbRlwUnIPeyB8DnyDg1-DzIPbg_OFMoV9hoKJ04w2jEaOZI8aj0aQVZMnlG-XLZeVmuChL6IAo_KnCKdVp5SuEq6zrv2vbLE2tvq3PryqvOq-isBmwxPGrtAf0PXR_dgk2L3bXuNq6-Tr7uwu73zv6_Af8kX3pviT-tL-Cv6H?accountName=ANALizKALa&characterName=DarkFerrum

Why void batteries are better? Shimmeron gives me a lot of crit multiplier. I have 370 multi and with 5 power charges it is 460. Using voids only for crit chance is not really good i think, i have 67% without batteries. Or there is another good point of using them?
Last edited by ANALizKALa on Apr 5, 2018, 3:27:43 AM
"
ANALizKALa wrote:
"
"
ANALizKALa wrote:

Why void batteries are better? Shimmeron gives me a lot of crit multiplier. I have 370 multi and with 5 power charges it is 460. Using voids only for crit chance is not really good i think, i have 67% without batteries. Or there is another good point of using them?
A Void Battery (assuming you're wielding two) gives you:

"
143% spell damage
20% cast speed
105% crit chance

This ends up being about the same damage as Shimmeron, however Void Battery has two other advantages:
•It has mana which makes you tankier
•It doesn't kill you if you accidentally hit an enemy with Lightning Warp
Builds and Guides:
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Apr 5, 2018, 4:45:17 AM
"
Remember to get a lvl 21 DP. Costs like 3c right now and quality does nothing (AoE gets rounded down).

Can you elaborate for the quality ?
+10% increased area of effect don't look bad to me ?

i didn't found any formula to calculate the actual area.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info