[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

"
Inferius90 wrote:
I have played a lot of builds but none of them was so bad at this stage as 6link

Dont know if you trolling or your gear/tree sux badly, but with this build i was doing t14-15 on 80lvl, did rare unid hydra deathless on 86lvl too.
And i dont even bother swapping inc aoe for conc effect on t14- and some t15 maps
Last edited by za6i9ka on Sep 15, 2017, 10:54:00 AM
"
Inferius90 wrote:
I have played a lot of builds but none of them was so bad at this stage as 6link

Any reason you're wearing blue gloves and ammy, only hippies do that...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I updated the skill tree. It's like 0.5% more efficient now and requires one less jewel. The dex for Haste is a bit harder to get, but it's still the best aura.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
I'm currently looking into items for this build and already have most of the items but i want to know if any of this daggers could be of use.

and also at which point the flame blast can be changed to DP?
"
Sgtarms wrote:
I'm currently looking into items for this build and already have most of the items but i want to know if any of this daggers could be of use.

and also at which point the flame blast can be changed to DP?

The right one is ok, but a Divinarius is better and is pretty cheap. It just lacks attack speed.
Change to DP as soon as you get the Soul Mantle.
Builds and Guides:
This build is exceptional.

It's clever and well-designed. You don't need Glyph Mark for it to be viable.
It's powerful. With okayish gear and skill you can plough right through Guardians before level 80.
It's enjoyable. Entire screens full of monsters go boom in the blink of an eye.

Unless GGG totally nerf a key component, I will be playing this next league as my main build. Thanks for sharing!
"
SpectralLynx wrote:
This build is exceptional.

It's clever and well-designed. You don't need Glyph Mark for it to be viable.
It's powerful. With okayish gear and skill you can plough right through Guardians before level 80.
It's enjoyable. Entire screens full of monsters go boom in the blink of an eye.

Unless GGG totally nerf a key component, I will be playing this next league as my main build. Thanks for sharing!

I'm glad you are enjoying it!

Honestly, I expect a nerf for non-skeleton DP (because of Zerkers), but it would still be the best spell for this specific build even if the damage gets cut in half.
Otherwise it's pretty easy to use another spell. I don't think Soul Mantle is getting nerfed.

There might also be a minor nerf to the MoM version but that wouldn't be too bad.
Builds and Guides:
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Sep 16, 2017, 1:00:37 PM
Just some notes on this build in general not specifically about this specific build.

Very solid build , I do find myself tempted to run the apep's for the damage boost a lot of the time and with a lot of haste\move speed it was ok, also played around with a weapon swap so you have the best of both worlds but you then have to jewel pretty careful.

Where this build really shines the most is just being able to run all maps, you dont need to re roll any curses , reflect is not an issue , the only map mod of any concern is minus max. It also levels very well because as soon as you can equip the chest you have level 20 spell totems meaning they they do a load of damage.

chernobog's shield has a lot of life , costs 1c and curse on hit's enfeeble so its the no brainer for early game until you get something for the long term.

you can also run aurumvorax just for a pure res stick leveling.

I noticed the added chaos on "the embalmer's" does apply to the totem so could be fun trying to work them into the build.
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on Sep 16, 2017, 3:46:30 PM
Loving the build, invested basically all my currency into the gear which I think is to a pretty great standard. I'm seeing people talk about deathless guardians at 80 and it's making me wonder if I messed something up or if i'm just kinda bad at the game...

Could anyone look at KaysSoulDismantle and see if you can spot anything I did wrong please?
"
casper0010 wrote:
Loving the build, invested basically all my currency into the gear which I think is to a pretty great standard. I'm seeing people talk about deathless guardians at 80 and it's making me wonder if I messed something up or if i'm just kinda bad at the game...

Could anyone look at KaysSoulDismantle and see if you can spot anything I did wrong please?

Here are some things you can improve gear-wise:
-Level 21 Dark Pact and Added Chaos Damage
-Boots Enchantment (1/15 chance from uber lab, otherwise a lot of people enchant Kaom's so: poe.trade)
-Don't use a Bisco's for guardians (If you are)
-Lower the level of your Arcane Surge if you have trouble activating it (I use level 10).
-Swap out the second diamond flask for a normal life flask (or silver if you think you have enough healing). You don't need "of heat" flasks becauuse you have Kaom's

Otherwise your character should be strong enough for Guardians as it is.
Start with Minotaur/Chimera because they are the easiest, look at my videos to see how I did them.
Hydra/Phoenix are the hardest bosses on this build because they jump around so much. Totemic Zeal's placement speed can be really helpful for that.
Builds and Guides:
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Sep 18, 2017, 4:52:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info