[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

"
Sageone wrote:

How much HP do you have? I'm just comparing with my tree. Sorry for the million questions. Thanks

About 4k + with shield or 3k8 with dual spell dagger. And I'm running MoM, my aura Arctic Armour and Clarity low lvl.
IGN: Feniksa
First of all:

Thank you shep. Great guide, Great build.

----

I picked this build as my second this league.
So i could start with a 5L-soul mantle.
Its all running well. I could do deathless Kitava, which is quite an achievement for me ;)

But i have two questions:

.) Weapon Attack Speed Mod:
As far as i can see, i get no more damage from it.
But in the gearing section, its the first mentioned mod for weapons.
Can i ignore this mod, if i use QS-Flask of adrenaline?
Or does it have any other purpose than QoL?

.) Wither Level 15
Is this only Level 15, so it will use 12 mana?
Which will stack up to exactly 64 to trigger arcane surge, without "wasting" any mana?
Because i accidently leveled it up to 16, and i am not sure if this is a bigger problem.

All the best.

"
SiXRaX wrote:
But i have two questions:

.) Weapon Attack Speed Mod:
As far as i can see, i get no more damage from it.
But in the gearing section, its the first mentioned mod for weapons.
Can i ignore this mod, if i use QS-Flask of adrenaline?
Or does it have any other purpose than QoL?

.) Wither Level 15
Is this only Level 15, so it will use 12 mana?
Which will stack up to exactly 64 to trigger arcane surge, without "wasting" any mana?
Because i accidently leveled it up to 16, and i am not sure if this is a bigger problem.

1) Attack speed on the dagger is a big deal because it scales multiplicatively with your attack speed on Whirling Blades. It's "only" QoL but the difference is so noticable that I'd never go back to a normal dagger once I get one with attack speed. You can test it yourself with a blue dagger.
The Flask doesn't affect Whirling Blades, only your movement speed (it affects Shield Charge). Walking is still slower than Whirling Blades even with a Flask up.

2) Yes, it's because of the mana cost (Wither barely gains any benefit from levels). I chose level 15 because I needed it to use some mana to trigger Arcane Surge but not too much to "waste" mana when I'm casting it on a boss. Level 20 Wither works fine, too, but I wouldn't leave it at 1.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Great build, thank you! Im leveling at the moment.

one question: how much damage increase is the helmet enchantment (40% vp dmg) in pob?

thx in advance.
"
HeartsIV wrote:
Great build, thank you! Im leveling at the moment.

one question: how much damage increase is the helmet enchantment (40% vp dmg) in pob?

thx in advance.

It's not that much, 6% on my character. The cast speed enchantment is about the same.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
tyvm!
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:

1) Attack speed on the dagger is a big deal because it scales multiplicatively with your attack speed on Whirling Blades. It's "only" QoL but the difference is so noticable that I'd never go back to a normal dagger once I get one with attack speed. You can test it yourself with a blue dagger.
The Flask doesn't affect Whirling Blades, only your movement speed (it affects Shield Charge). Walking is still slower than Whirling Blades even with a Flask up.

2) Yes, it's because of the mana cost (Wither barely gains any benefit from levels). I chose level 15 because I needed it to use some mana to trigger Arcane Surge but not too much to "waste" mana when I'm casting it on a boss. Level 20 Wither works fine, too, but I wouldn't leave it at 1.

thanks for your clarifications.

i will try a dagger with attack speed to get to know the feeling.
Hello guys!

I'm rolling atm Assasin/Hierophant version with dual Void Battery wands. Hiero gives me free power charge generation for boots.

Damage is just amazing.

A little tip: if You go to power charges, dont forget this one little sweet point right over Infusion...
It makes 9% increased spell damage per PC with Inya's.

Feel free to check my profile, there is only one Scion atm.

Im am currently playing this build (with some adjustments) in SSF Harbinger and am having a blast so far. Clearspeed is fine, bossing is exceptional and I am looking forward to push this into endgame. Will report back when I get to that point.

Current gear:
Thank you for this great build. Already kill Shaper and Uber Atziri will be next.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info