[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

What lvl/HP/Damage is a good time to run Uber Lab (run not farm)?

Thanks.
"
Sageone wrote:
What lvl/HP/Damage is a good time to run Uber Lab (run not farm)?

Thanks.

It should be easy with level 80 and 5k+ EHP. I think a 10k tooltip should be enough. If you can comfortably do ~T10 maps then Izaro will be easy.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Great build, with an amazing guide. Made leveling a breeze. Loving it. Thanks.
Hi, I was playing a self-cast dark pact scion (now 87) but I found boss fights painful, no matter what i tried. Because I've enjoyed dark pact obliterating thru trash mobs, I thought I'd try this build hoping it would be the missing link. I'm so glad I did, it was everything I wanted my previous scion to be, thx so much! :D

I leveled using your guide to the letter but even tho I'm now 67, I still haven't decided between MoM or life. I guess I was hoping for more advice before I commit to respecing points, as I don't want to end up breaking a build that I finally enjoy.

I'm loving haste & zipping around with whirling blades, it's a fun & fast playstyle. So I guess I'm stuck between a faster playstyle (non-MoM) or is it safer generally to go MoM for further progression if I'm not a pro player? I've never played a MoM build before so have no idea if that logic is true eg fast playstyle vs safer playstyle :(

Any advice would be appreciated, you've helped me so far by finding a build I love & possibly saved my sanity along the way lol!

"
Luna7007 wrote:
Hi, I was playing a self-cast dark pact scion (now 87) but I found boss fights painful, no matter what i tried. Because I've enjoyed dark pact obliterating thru trash mobs, I thought I'd try this build hoping it would be the missing link. I'm so glad I did, it was everything I wanted my previous scion to be, thx so much! :D

I leveled using your guide to the letter but even tho I'm now 67, I still haven't decided between MoM or life. I guess I was hoping for more advice before I commit to respecing points, as I don't want to end up breaking a build that I finally enjoy.

I'm loving haste & zipping around with whirling blades, it's a fun & fast playstyle. So I guess I'm stuck between a faster playstyle (non-MoM) or is it safer generally to go MoM for further progression if I'm not a pro player? I've never played a MoM build before so have no idea if that logic is true eg fast playstyle vs safer playstyle :(

Any advice would be appreciated, you've helped me so far by finding a build I love & possibly saved my sanity along the way lol!

Good to see you found something you like.

Haste is noticeable, but the difference isn't actually that much (around 10% maybe). In fact, playing MoM with dual daggers should still be as fast but safer than without Haste (dual-wielding grants 10% more attack speed and you can still block).
There's also the option of Shield Charge; it's faster if you also get movement speed but it gets stuck on pebbles so I hate it personally. Check the FAQ for movement tips.

That being said, I didn't use MoM for the majority of the time and was still quite tanky with 6k+ HP, Fortify, block, Enfeeble, totems and stun immunity. MoM is just the icing on the cake.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Update on my build experience.

---------

Currently lvl 69. 3k HP + ~800 E. Shield + 2k Mana using MoM

I died a few more times due to not knowing some boss fights in the game (namely Kitava).

I am using Hierophant ascendancy instead of Guardian with the Power Charge skill tree posted on Page 9.

Ran 1 map and cleared it quickly. I use the Wither + Spell Totem + Faster Casting + Inc. Duration in my helm for boss fights and they just get wrecked. My gear is lacking in terms of resists big time. That will be my next step to achieve (better boots, helm, belt and gloves). I am still on 4L Soul Mantle and with Power Charges and 5 curses on me, my tool tip DPS is ~8,000. So far having a lot of fun with this build and am looking forward to doing merciless lab next and really getting into mapping and getting that end game gear.

Once again a big thanks Shep. Totems are great!
I'm running a similar build. Deathless Uber Atziri, deathless Shaper. And Uber Izaro is only a kid no need to tell more.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/Yw2DTUAE

DPS with 1 Totem Wither (20 stacks), 1 Dark Pact Totem, 5 pow charges, Flask up,... against Shaper, so 4mil+ for 3 DP totem

My Gear

IGN: Feniksa
"
DkCf wrote:
I'm running a similar build. Deathless Uber Atziri, deathless Shaper. And Uber Izaro is only a kid no need to tell more.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/Yw2DTUAE

DPS with 1 Totem Wither (20 stacks), 1 Dark Pact Totem, 5 pow charges, Flask up,... against Shaper, so 4mil+ for 3 DP totem

My Gear

Sorry, I don't have PoB. Can you please post your tree? Thanks in Advance.

EDIT: also, I added up your resistances and would like to know how you have them capped (F: 109%, C: 107% and L: 97%) - I'm guessing from tree/jewels
Last edited by Sageone on Sep 26, 2017, 3:58:47 PM
"
Sageone wrote:

EDIT: also, I added up your resistances and would like to know how you have them capped (F: 109%, C: 107% and L: 97%) - I'm guessing from tree/jewels

With 2 Kikazaru, we need only 90% for capped with Curses lvl20. I' using no Jewel or Amulet with resist. My resist come from Helm + Belt + Boots.
IGN: Feniksa
Last edited by DkCf on Sep 26, 2017, 5:10:05 PM
"
DkCf wrote:
"
Sageone wrote:

With 2 Kikazaru, we need only 90% for capped with Curses lvl20. I' using no Jewel or Amulet with resist. My resist come from Helm + Belt + Boots.

How much HP do you have? I'm just comparing with my tree. Sorry for the million questions. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info