[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

It would be good to see latest transactions. Like, "Last gain/Loss = 0.50 C", but what exactly changed?
Hey guys, could someone help me get Currency cop running? i get the following error as soon as i enter the POEsessionID and clicked login. :

Ra[Symbol.iterator] is not a function
🔥 This is fine: Ra[Symbol.iterator] is not a function

*edit* solved it after reinstalling and clearing appdata%/currencycop for 3 times it finaly worked
Last edited by xXDeathmindXx on Jul 9, 2018, 9:10:19 PM
latest beta doesnt get past windows defender.
malware filerep or somesuch
One idea, if it was possible: An hourly income rate. Basically like xp/hour in game, but chaos/hour.

That would be pretty sweet :)
Could there be function to set a current value amount as starting point, so you could compare your session yield instead of just current, shorter term value changes.
have a problem with login from yesterday. a big screen of errors? any help?
One other idea! Is it possible to have it show an overlay in game? Maybe just for the current report selected. Current total, last change, etc in a small box. That would be sweet.
Having issue with "Win Defender", even with it off the dam thing immediately delete the program when i try to run it. Anyone know a way around?
Infected with FileRepMalware according to Avast Virus program? Cant install cauz its getting quarantined.
I've installed the programme fine and I run it and paste my POESSID into it and nothing happens, it just stays on the login screen. It greys the login button out for 2 seconds and then nothing happens. Any way or idea how I can fix this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info