[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

Haven't updated it since v ~1.2 coz didn't use it, but when I got the latest version was kinda dissapointed in how we suppose to select desirable tabs. Back in the days we had all of them in one view and we could just mark those tabs we need. Now we must select them 1 by 1 from a dropdown.
Seems illogical to my the change made there. Would appreciate if we could select tabs the old way.
Otherwise excelent app, huge thanks for development!
Last edited by BloodRap on Jun 29, 2018, 6:14:00 PM
"
BloodRap wrote:
Haven't updated it since v ~1.2 coz didn't use it, but when I got the latest version was kinda dissapointed in how we suppose to select desirable tabs. Back in the days we had all of them in one view and we could just mark those tabs we need. Now we must select them 1 by 1 from a dropdown.
Seems illogical to my the change made there. Would appreciate if we could select tabs the old way.
Otherwise excelent app, huge thanks for development!

Thanks for the feedback, will see what we can test with in future releases
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
"
JakeCourtney wrote:
This software would be better if there was an option to filter out the crap that is actually worthless and would never sell.

That's a very broad ask, your definition of worthless isn't another's definition of worthless
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
I can't find it explicitly written anywhere, but this is an x64 program. Can I download an x86 version?

EDIT: It seems 1.2.5 was the last release with an x86 version. Shame.
Last edited by Mr_Ikea on Jul 1, 2018, 8:47:15 PM
The firefox tutorial in page 9 is outdated and invalid.
The program isn't working for me. I get constant errors like: '🔥 This is fine: Failed to obtain fragment item rates for Standard league.'.
Seems like there's something messed up with the poe.ninja API for Standard, or is this just on my end?
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:
"
JakeCourtney wrote:
This software would be better if there was an option to filter out the crap that is actually worthless and would never sell.

That's a very broad ask, your definition of worthless isn't another's definition of worthless

I'm talking about the stuff that is barely even half a chaos or less. You'd never really sell that stuff.
"
Kharanox wrote:
The program isn't working for me. I get constant errors like: '🔥 This is fine: Failed to obtain fragment item rates for Standard league.'.
Seems like there's something messed up with the poe.ninja API for Standard, or is this just on my end?

I'm having the same issue. It's just that bit more annoying because the program is failing to start due to standard league, where I have no portfolios set up and zero interest. It may be struggling with incursion as well, but the display doesnt convey that.
edit: working again an hour after my post

It would also be nice to have some indication of *what* changed during a portfolio update. When my total value tanks because of an exalt crash, it would be quicker to see an indication of that value change in currency cop rather than stumbling upon the info i need via reddit/poeninja/etc. It doesn't have to be exact amounts, just something to indicate that an item has changed value.
Last edited by _天_ on Jul 4, 2018, 6:37:22 PM
"
_天_ wrote:
I'm having the same issue. It's just that bit more annoying because the program is failing to start due to standard league, where I have no portfolios set up and zero interest. It may be struggling with incursion as well, but the display doesnt convey that.
edit: working again an hour after my post

You gave me hope, but it still isn't working for me. I tried to open the Standard API URLs manually and got no response, but with other URLs it worked.

Also I have to agree with you, that this design is a bit flawed.
Last edited by Shijimiq on Apr 24, 2020, 6:09:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info