[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

Argh.. shouldn't had updated :(

🔥 This is fine: Failed to obtain unique_jewel item rates for Incursion Event (IRE001) league.
🔥 This is fine: Failed to obtain gem item rates for Incursion Event (IRE001) league.
🔥 This is fine: Failed to obtain essence item rates for Incursion Event (IRE001) league.
🔥 This is fine: Failed to obtain currency item rates for Incursion Event (IRE001) league.

Not fine at all :(
Last edited by jochen_wuerfel on Jul 31, 2018, 2:23:18 PM
"
Argh.. shouldn't had updated :(

It's not currency cop, PoE's update yesterday messed up bulk searches. They have since said they fixed it, so I'm not sure if they are incorrect or if currency cop only updates once a day or something, or what the issue is at the moment.
Hello there, I digged into the code and I've made a little patch, check out on the github :
https://github.com/currency-cop/currency-cop/issues/84
"
backslash64 wrote:
Hello there, I digged into the code and I've made a little patch, check out on the github :
https://github.com/currency-cop/currency-cop/issues/84

can't wait to download your malware
It's not, but I understand you can be suspicious... Hard to trust on the internet. it's up to you, but to be honst i don't care, I updated it for myself and to see how it was coded, I share the hotfix for people who want a fix, that's all !
Just chiming in to say I downloaded his fix and it works fine. No malware detected as of yet :P
Released 2.0.0-beta.13

"
🤦‍♂ Use new Pricing API endpoints
🤦‍♂ Remove trying to fetch leagues that haven't been started
🤦‍♂ Upgrade package modules

👋 If you enjoy Path of Building, check out my new tool PoE Buddy
🐦 Twitter - https://twitter.com/comfygangsta
Last edited by ComfyGangsta on Aug 1, 2018, 3:56:21 AM
"
tyrusxl wrote:
can't wait to download your malware
Doesn't look like malware at all. Of course not everyone can program, but it's a simple lookup for the league date.
"
backslash64 wrote:
It's not, but I understand you can be suspicious... Hard to trust on the internet. it's up to you, but to be honst i don't care, I updated it for myself and to see how it was coded, I share the hotfix for people who want a fix, that's all !
Indeed, but I'm not sure if any malware stayed long on github, because it's open source and anyone can have a look at it.
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:
Released 2.0.0-beta.13
"
Ty!
Any idea why my Rumi's flask in Standard is still show with a way too high price?

Rumi's Concoction Granite Flask 1 3,805.56 C 3,805.56 C

Also the scrollbar is kinda hard to grab if you are running the app in windowed mode because you'll mostly get the resize option.
Last edited by jochen_wuerfel on Aug 1, 2018, 11:31:49 AM
Don't listen to them. That was such a bad attempt at trolling. Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks for your work this is awesome!
Github doesn't work for me. It loads with 12 kb/s and after 30 MB it stopped the download. Can you reupload the newest version to another hoster?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info