[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

My Review:

I created a portfolio a while ago and it never synced. It is just stuck there saying "syncing" trying to connect to a void league or something. I tried syncing to the race before support was added and it seems to have broke the entire portfolio entry. It won't even let me click to open it let alone delete it.

Can you please add a feature to refresh a portfolio on the spot and even delete them. Perhaps also add pages and graphs to the portfolios so that you can compare plain currency, maps, uniques, etc.
Testing it with everything I have on standard (minus my actual currency)
The third most expensive item I have is Concentrated Effect Support gem worth 1,904.55 chaos? Is that an error? That cannot be right, no matter what level or quality
I get a message on two of my tabs from the flashback league saying that the league is over and I should remove them, but since there is no feature to do this, it is a bit hard. My vessel of vinktar gets mistaken for a legacy one as well.
Nice one. I love it. One more favor... can you make portfolio deletable?

If you create a portfolio without choosing tabs, it will be never ending syncing and you can neither open nor delete it.
A better system might be like, once you create one without choosing tabs it would create one with all tabs by default.

I want to delete these always syncing portfolios but how.... I'm ready to cry!

Last edited by usopamchi on Jun 2, 2018, 5:40:03 PM
Hi,

i got this errmsg: """This is fine: Sa[Symbol.iterator] is not a function"""

Best regards
ph4nt4
I cant login.
Having trouble logging in--I saw that there were issues with out-of-date session IDs, but I've logged in and out of the PoE website multiple times and tried with the new session ids to no avail.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
relog and use new POSSID dont work.. got the same error message...

btw atm CC have lot of bugs. My fav ist following bug: when start CC 1 time, CC get stash infos.. ok... wehn u move the stash-tabs in PoE, CC get confused and the things in stash dont show right; CC dont spy again the tab position (fix it). Only way to get it right is to delete "C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\currency-cop" and creat again your portfolio.

br
ph4nt4
Last edited by Ph4nt4 on Jun 3, 2018, 3:04:20 PM
Looks like the guide for finding the session id for Firefox has been broken by the most recent FF version. When I went to look it up it shows me that there is a cookie, but I can look at the information for it.
@sephiphor: for FF 60.0.1 go to Extras->Site Infos->Security->Cookies and scroll down to POESESID. Copy the Hex-Value (32 length) from "Content".

bg
ph4nt4
Last edited by Ph4nt4 on Jun 3, 2018, 4:57:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info