[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

I've had an issue with all the recent updates that I just can't see the tabs. I make one, it looks like this: But clicking them doesn't do anything. I literally just downloaded a new version, and restarted it multiple times. Anyone have a fix for this? I used CurrencyCop a lot, but this is sorta making it hard.
I'm trying to use it since the last 4 updates (never used before). The most recent one stays at this: Gathering Prices & Tabs (Hardcore Bestiary - unique_accessory)
Is there gonna be suport for unsealed prophecies ?
First time using it, and a bit disappointed by either the lack of options or my lack of skill:

- can you create a portfolio without specifying a tab in order to get your net worth across your entire stash in a league?
- can you delete a portfolio? Made some mistakes and can't find a way to get rid of it
- can you specify the refresh interval? As it stand it refreshes ever few minutes, and only kep track of the last 5 (I think?) values, which is barely useful.
- can you lock a "start" value, like on a stopwatch. I.E at start I had a value of X, and my current value is Y, which is an average of (Y-X)/t chaos / hour.
- can you value the inventory of your characters?
I cant delete or refresh anything too, hope that will be added.

I would also like to see the gain/lose per session ... now it updates every 5 minutes and its back to 0.00 C
Last edited by AluTa49 on May 19, 2018, 2:34:12 PM
solved my issue by executing as administrator
Super buggy, sometimes it finds tabs, sometimes it doesnt find tabs. Sometimes it find tabs and doesnt find the currency, sometimes it gets stuck in the loading of tabs. I restart the program and it doesnt find the tabs at all anymore. Please do not release before it works properly.

Running as admin does not change anything for me, still buggy as hell.
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
Last edited by ubersuperduper on May 22, 2018, 10:29:07 AM
First time using it. I put my session ID and get forever stuck in a screen that says "Gathering Prices & Tabs (Standard - unique_accessory)"
Anyone know if there is a way to stop it from auto updating, and to just update it when I want to via run report like I use to be able to?
This looks pretty awesome, it managed to find a couple of Div cards that would actually be worth selling that normally I'd just ignore since it takes too much time to find which ones are valuable. Plus a few other valuable items I had no idea about, lots of potential.

Need to be able to delete portfolios.
I made a portfolio with no tabs and it just sits there "Syncing" and I can't even click on it.
Removing tabs from a portfolio doesn't clear out the items it's already listed.

Would be nice if the items listed showed the tab they belonged to.

Great work so far though, fingers crossed it keeps improving.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info