[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

Hi,

"
qwertz wrote:
"
dksdragon wrote:
I've had an issue with all the recent updates that I just can't see the tabs. I make one, it looks like this: But clicking them doesn't do anything. I literally just downloaded a new version, and restarted it multiple times. Anyone have a fix for this? I used CurrencyCop a lot, but this is sorta making it hard.

Exactly same problem here. Starts up & logs in ok, but unable to click on the tab (nothing happens).

V 1.2.5 (V 2.0 gets blocked by windows defender). Win 10x64

I have this Bug all 2-4 Days and many other (for example: 1. when PoE client and CC run and i move in PoE Stash-Tabs this can kill the CC "db" file. 2. When the PoE Server is slowley, laggy and so 1, CC is able to "kill" all his db/cfg/etc conntent ^^ 3. aso ctc pp).

Try:
1. Delete "C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\currency-cop".
2. Restart Currency Cop and add again ur Portfolio.

Yea is more work 4 me, but atm i have no time 4 other solutions.
Btw, the Job from Founder of CC is great imho (i look at his code and yea its look 4 me good ) but where he has to work with is suboptimal (scrap the page an you get a idea what i mean).

@GGG:
1. Give us a Public API for stuff about specific Char, give us a stable Trading-API and improves trading, it's badly solved very badly!!
2. Give us excess to UI (use LUA or other SL for tath. i pref python or ruby) So that we are able to customize the user interface according to our wishes (see WoW/TESO,etc).

3. And not at last, give us the option to sort the items (Alphanumeric AND other search options). And i dont mean the stash filter option wahth we atm use, i mean auto sroting from stuff in stashesand inventory. Any other cheap RPG is able to sort the inventory / bank account only PoE cant do this -.-

Realy: The Core-Game is great and i see the heavy work from GGG its realy great (The concept the games mechanics!) I really mean that BUT the rest - realy Pardon for this word - is half-finished crap -.- Sorry.

Last edited by Ph4nt4 on Jun 15, 2018, 7:48:14 AM
How to remove scanned stashes? i have have limit like 10 and cant add new or delete previous tabs.
cant even edit tabs because its bugging lol
Last edited by Treora on Jun 15, 2018, 8:12:43 AM
This seems abandoned. Wich is a huge shame. Pre 2.0 version was great. Now it's terrible.
doesnt work at all anymore, buggy and crappy
still works for me but its quite slow and no button to refresh manually also cant remove bestiary tab.
Sadly dont work anymore that nice tool :(
its completely bugged
cant refresh cant delete
shows wrongs numbers of items

i have waited 1 hour and no refresh
-snip-
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
Last edited by ComfyGangsta on Jun 22, 2018, 11:32:33 PM
"
Plinni wrote:
its completely bugged
cant refresh cant delete
shows wrongs numbers of items

i have waited 1 hour and no refresh

Please send me a PM with your logs found under %APPDATA%/currency-cop/ and any additional screenshots showing wrong item calculations.

As far as the app not refreshing, perhaps a notification when a refresh is running would avoid that feeling. It's constantly updating prices.

Also, please check the price history drop-down if you feel it isn't updating.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
Last edited by ComfyGangsta on Jun 22, 2018, 11:33:11 PM
Released 2.0.0-beta.8

"
✨ Added delete button
✨ Fixed improper matching for Impresence Amulets
✨ Fixed Tabula Rasa pricing, and other items that have links = 0.
🐎 Datafile writes are now debounced, improves i/o usage.
🎨 Fixed issue where price changes had no colors
🎨 Fixed sorting by price in portfolio view
🐛 Fixed issue where users could not view, edit, or modify syncing tabs
🐛 Fixed issue with old league tabs not being able to update settings due to missing tabs
🐛 Fixed issue with relics not being properly matched
🔧 Reduced build times by 2 minutes

Download Link

https://github.com/currency-cop/currency-cop/releases/tag/v2.0.0-beta.8

Having Issues?

If you're having troubles with the second version please post an issue on the Github Repository. You can also ping me on the Reddit PoE Discord. I will respond faster, but it is easier for me to track on Github.

Wondering why v2.0 constantly updates prices & items?

To avoid rate-limiting.

The API for obtaining items is throttled. You have a limited amount of requests you can make before you are blocked for 4 minutes, for each subsequent request. This will also block portions of the website. To avoid this, it periodically fetches. Next will be adding a period dropdown, so you can choose how often a portfolio gets updated.
Last edited by ComfyGangsta on Jun 23, 2018, 12:06:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info