[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

Love this tool! History doesnt seem to work yet tho?
PoE is not the same anymore since 3.15.
Great work!
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:
  • Removed refresh buttons

I am not sure how the old refresh buttons worked but I think for the current version it is necessary to give users the option to manually refresh reports.
Can't seem to log in. After pasting the ID I keep trying to press the login button but nothing happens. It doesn't give me an error that it must be 32 characters long so Im sure I have the correct amount of characters.
Is history broken?
1.2.2 stopped saving my progress for some reason, and when I reainstalled it, it was using up to 1.6GB ram lol, anyway I am back to 1.1.0, I like this version more with the refresh button.
For some reason 1.2.2 doesn't refresh my tabs anymore. Also I cannot create a new report because i cannot find my stash tabs. I have already tried to enter my Session ID once again as well as reinstalling the program without any success.
Just found this app, Looks fantastic. I would echo the sentiment to please include a manual refresh button for reports. As an example im doing 15 map runs and seeing what my profit is from each of those runs in a dump tab. It would be nice to just refresh the report when I need to.

As it stands now though even autorefresh dosn't seem to work at all with the current install. I have to delete and recreate the report to get an update on the tab.

Thank you for your hard work!
is this app still maintained ?

dev seems to be not answering since a while
Don't know what went wrong here:

"
Jiiks wrote:
Don't know what went wrong here:

Not sure either, it checks item names and increases, would need the output of your tabs to do some checks.
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info