[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

"
Lÿn wrote:
is this app still maintained ?

dev seems to be not answering since a while

Yes, I am still active. I have been busy with life is all. A lot of the questions here have already been answered, multiple times on this thread and on the reddit posts.

I'll re-iterate the answers here:

Why doesn't the history button do anything?

It hasn't been implemented and is a future feature.

Why no manual refresh button?

The way refresh used to work has changed and it was not an easy to implement functionality near the end so it was left out, it is planned.

Why can't I login even though I used a valid POESSID?

If you are running acquisition you must obtain your new POESESSID after logging into Acquisition.

Why? Because Acquisition logs you into your account with your credentials and that creates a new POESESSID, and invalidates your old one.

Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
Last edited by ComfyGangsta on Oct 9, 2017, 1:42:34 AM
"
krenderke wrote:
1.2.2 stopped saving my progress for some reason, and when I reainstalled it, it was using up to 1.6GB ram lol, anyway I am back to 1.1.0, I like this version more with the refresh button.

How many reports do you have?

What is their refresh rate?

How many tabs per report?

---

These will all impact your network and you should be wise about not polling hundreds of tabs across multiple reports at a fast refresh rate, I would advise to keep it at 30 minutes+
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
1.2.3-beta1 🎃 Improved Start Screen / Select All / Refresh button

• Added version check!
  • Added a Start Screen
  • Added Select All Tabs button on report creation
  • Added Refresh Button (to refresh prices & tabs change your report settings)

Download Now!
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:

• Added version check!
  • Added a Start Screen

Download Now!

Open source please.
"
Balantakos wrote:
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:

• Added version check!
  • Added a Start Screen

Download Now!

Open source please.

It will be open source on stable release, this is for beta testing, please read the main post for more info, thanks!
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:
"
Jiiks wrote:
Don't know what went wrong here:

Not sure either, it checks item names and increases, would need the output of your tabs to do some checks.

See my previous post on page 22. My guess is the map on top in the screenshot have quality so they won't be counted.

"
Meridin wrote:
I've figured out the issue somewhat. It has to do with map quality. If a map has any quality on it, it won't be counted unless it is Rare. However, unidentified rare maps don't show up either, so I guess it has to be rare + id'd if it has any quality on it.

To continue, I've done more testing. The issue is with map names.

* A map with quality has the word "Superior" in its name, which your program doesn't like.

* An id'd magic map will not count either regardless of quality for the same reason: the map's name is now different (prefix and suffix added to name).

* An unid magic map with no quality will count, and that's because it name hasn't changed.

* ID'd rare maps will always count, and that's because - even though they are given a random name (e.g. death cramp) - rare maps still have their vanilla name under that new name.

I hope this helps you find the issue.
Why is there no update feature. The first thing you should do is make a route to where the program can access a database - even github, place it's current files into a delete or .old folder, and replace it's files with the newer ones.

Currency Cop
API(Folder)
Resources(Folder)
Local(Folder)
Uninstall(Folder)
Dlls(Folder)
Updater(Folder) <
Execution file
Readme
Licensing
Compiler

^This is how a WIP program should look

Update(Folder)>Update.old
Updater> open directory (CurrencyCop) > 1 2 3 4 5
1API
2Resources
3Local
4Dll
5CurrencyCop
>>>> Move (Selected)
Example: Compiler update
>> Move > d3dcompiler_47 > Update.old
>> Move > d3dcompiler_48 > 5(CurrencyCop)
<< After Update - " Would you like to remove unused files after update? " [Check this box to never show this again] > Yes / No
"
Meridin wrote:
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:
"
Jiiks wrote:
Don't know what went wrong here:

Not sure either, it checks item names and increases, would need the output of your tabs to do some checks.

See my previous post on page 22. My guess is the map on top in the screenshot have quality so they won't be counted.

"
Meridin wrote:
I've figured out the issue somewhat. It has to do with map quality. If a map has any quality on it, it won't be counted unless it is Rare. However, unidentified rare maps don't show up either, so I guess it has to be rare + id'd if it has any quality on it.

To continue, I've done more testing. The issue is with map names.

* A map with quality has the word "Superior" in its name, which your program doesn't like.

* An id'd magic map will not count either regardless of quality for the same reason: the map's name is now different (prefix and suffix added to name).

* An unid magic map with no quality will count, and that's because it name hasn't changed.

* ID'd rare maps will always count, and that's because - even though they are given a random name (e.g. death cramp) - rare maps still have their vanilla name under that new name.

I hope this helps you find the issue.

Oh nice! Thanks! This helps out a lot actually and a fix will be coming soon :)!
"
Why is there no update feature. The first thing you should do is make a route to where the program can access a database - even github, place it's current files into a delete or .old folder, and replace it's files with the newer ones.

Currency Cop
API(Folder)
Resources(Folder)
Local(Folder)
Uninstall(Folder)
Dlls(Folder)
Updater(Folder) <
Execution file
Readme
Licensing
Compiler

^This is how a WIP program should look

Update(Folder)>Update.old
Updater> open directory (CurrencyCop) > 1 2 3 4 5
1API
2Resources
3Local
4Dll
5CurrencyCop
>>>> Move (Selected)
Example: Compiler update
>> Move > d3dcompiler_47 > Update.old
>> Move > d3dcompiler_48 > 5(CurrencyCop)
<< After Update - " Would you like to remove unused files after update? " [Check this box to never show this again] > Yes / No

The reason the auto-update doesn't work has to do with the release server and the update functionality not aligning, I raised it to the creator of the server for NSIS (the windows installer used) electron apps but nothing has come of it yet.

So in the latest there is a check that gets the latest version and compares your version to it and notifies via an icon in the header. So until the above gets fixed, this will be the form. I actually like this way better since it's unintrusive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info