[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

"
gubaguy wrote:
some minor suggestions:
1. Sorting, let us sort items by value, its a little annoying being told i have 700c in my stash, but not knowwing what thats coming from.

2. Still sorting, let us filter out items we DONT have in our stash, jsut... just hide them, or hide specific items, etc, i dont need to see the value of items i DONT have.

3. Pc uniques maybe? I mean its already looking at poe.trade for value of currencies, so why not have it check the average prices of uniques based on most listing? or something.

Try 1.1.0b it has Sorting and Filtering.
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:

1.1.0b Sorting and Filtering update

I feel that filtering is kinda the opposite than what we were expecting. Well actually, your filter isn't a filter. It's a search. Calling it a filter is a bit misleading.

Filtering usually refers to filtering out items. Say I don't care for my Pale Council Fragments because I'm saving them to run personally. It would be nice to Filter them out, so I see the entire list except Pale Council Fragments.

Alternatively say, someone didn't care at all for their T4 and below Fragments. Most of which sell for a fraction of a Chaos each and clutter up the list of items. Filtering out those items and leaving the rest of the list intact would allow us to see the entire list more cleanly.

Having a sub-menu with checkboxes would be a proper filter. Even just a .ini that we could edit would work until the feature gets added fully with a proper UI. A option for each type of item. Currency Orbs, Currency Shards, Scrolls, T1 Essences, T2 Essences,... etc, Atziri Fragments, Uber Atziri Fragments, Sextants, and so on. Or even just each individual item. This would be great.

Also something to prevent every single tab being searched every refresh would be awesome. Including a Sub-menu with checkboxes and a list of each person's stash tabs and a check box to prevent that entire tab being counted as worth would be awesome as well. Again if would take too long to add properly with a UI, a .ini file that can be edited would work fine until then.

Sorry if I repeated some ideas that were already suggested, but this is an amazing app and I would like to see it further improved.
cool tool some issues i've seen.

1. Certain items are being priced incorrectly (mainly shards) since certain ratios you pull from poe.ninja / poe.trade are very incorrect / are being manipulated.

For example annulment shards are going for 2:1c which is also the price of the orb itself so its leading to false values of currency.

2. You have it so that if you reduced the size of the window horizontally it reduces the columns to 2 and then to 1, but if you increase the size it stays at 3. i would like more columns to be added as i make the window bigger.

3. this is a bit less of an issue but non the less, Support for Maps should be higher up on your list, there is pretty much 2 reasons i want to use this software, the first is to see which items i have in my stash that actually cost something (i.e hidden currency in essence and div cards), and secondly to see how much money i am making whilst mapping, i large portion of that income comes from map drops so i have no clue if my im actually making returns without maps being included in this yet you have it very far down the roadmap when i personally think it should be above or below div cards.
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
Is there a way to make it so that it only parses specific tabs on refresh? It keeps checking all of my race reward tabs which really reduce refresh effectiveness :(
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
"
Azazelx53 wrote:
cool tool some issues i've seen.

1. Certain items are being priced incorrectly (mainly shards) since certain ratios you pull from poe.ninja / poe.trade are very incorrect / are being manipulated.

For example annulment shards are going for 2:1c which is also the price of the orb itself so its leading to false values of currency.

2. You have it so that if you reduced the size of the window horizontally it reduces the columns to 2 and then to 1, but if you increase the size it stays at 3. i would like more columns to be added as i make the window bigger.

3. this is a bit less of an issue but non the less, Support for Maps should be higher up on your list, there is pretty much 2 reasons i want to use this software, the first is to see which items i have in my stash that actually cost something (i.e hidden currency in essence and div cards), and secondly to see how much money i am making whilst mapping, i large portion of that income comes from map drops so i have no clue if my im actually making returns without maps being included in this yet you have it very far down the roadmap when i personally think it should be above or below div cards.

Thanks for your input, what would you suggest for me to help relieve the burden of miscalculation on #1? Since I'm going by the market that exists, I am not sure what thresholds I can put there to prevent a "false value"?

Maps & Divs will most likely be done at the same time

Right now I am working on getting auto updates & release server so I can get changelogs and better download links for users. It is taking longer than expected sadly, also there is the fact that users with accents cannot use the application and I have no idea why. Since nobody has sent me logs :/
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
"
Awkamess wrote:
Is there a way to make it so that it only parses specific tabs on refresh? It keeps checking all of my race reward tabs which really reduce refresh effectiveness :(

I do have plans on adding a filtering & currency found options.
"
zacintosh wrote:
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:

1.1.0b Sorting and Filtering update

I feel that filtering is kinda the opposite than what we were expecting. Well actually, your filter isn't a filter. It's a search. Calling it a filter is a bit misleading.

Filtering usually refers to filtering out items. Say I don't care for my Pale Council Fragments because I'm saving them to run personally. It would be nice to Filter them out, so I see the entire list except Pale Council Fragments.

Alternatively say, someone didn't care at all for their T4 and below Fragments. Most of which sell for a fraction of a Chaos each and clutter up the list of items. Filtering out those items and leaving the rest of the list intact would allow us to see the entire list more cleanly.

Having a sub-menu with checkboxes would be a proper filter. Even just a .ini that we could edit would work until the feature gets added fully with a proper UI. A option for each type of item. Currency Orbs, Currency Shards, Scrolls, T1 Essences, T2 Essences,... etc, Atziri Fragments, Uber Atziri Fragments, Sextants, and so on. Or even just each individual item. This would be great.

Also something to prevent every single tab being searched every refresh would be awesome. Including a Sub-menu with checkboxes and a list of each person's stash tabs and a check box to prevent that entire tab being counted as worth would be awesome as well. Again if would take too long to add properly with a UI, a .ini file that can be edited would work fine until then.

Sorry if I repeated some ideas that were already suggested, but this is an amazing app and I would like to see it further improved.

I agree, I initially had wrote "search" yet it's just filtering the list, and my response totally skipped your in-depth request for "individual filtering" which is bad on my part, apologies!

It definitely is on the roadmap, but there are some pressing issues right now that have priority (see two posts up).
A filter for only currency items would be nice.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Thank you for making this cool tool!

I would recommend, for the installer - allow us to choose where CurrencyCop is installed.

Thank you again!
"
Miská wrote:
Not sure if you found a fix for the weird character names yet, just tuning in to let you know it's still the same as before. No stashtabs found!

Pre-release of 1.1.0-beta2

Need some people to test out the new site and downloads...

Especially those who have special characters in their name.

Think you can help out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info