[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

"
mayjames wrote:
Don't know if this was posted because searching on these forums sucks, but in the case of SSF leagues make it so the tool uses the regular league prices (SSF Harbinger HC -> Harbinger HC, SSF Harbinger -> Harbinger).

Edit: Also a auto-update feature will be a very nice QOL so we don't have to check this thread for new versions.

I definitely want to at least put a changelog into it so that way even if it doesn't auto-update you can at least see a new version is out with a link to the forum post.
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
Says no stashtabs found :(
Last edited by éscalate on Sep 6, 2017, 8:00:52 AM
FEATURE REQUEST: hide things i don't have in the list.

also, not as important, a more compact listing view?
"
Graiaule wrote:
Please put in a sort by the right column (estimated chaos orb value). That's useful for finding items worth more than you thought.

I'm impressed you were able to figure out how to use the session id to paw through my tabs. Does it work only for public tabs, or all of them?

Not sure if you found a fix for the weird character names yet, just tuning in to let you know it's still the same as before. No stashtabs found!
Auto-update i think its must have.

when the app opens -> check for new version -> there is new version to download etc.

Great job btw thanks.
Can we get an option to choose the tabs we want to calculate pretty please?
It would be great to calculate how much you got from maps after you throw all the loot in a tab.
The programme now properly displays my username with special characters, I'm still getting this error message, however:

"No tabs found in Harbinger league. Try another one? 🤷"

So the problem doesn't seem to be fixed yet.

Hope you'll find a fix soon, keep up the good work!
Thank you very much for this great tool! :)

Things I would really like to have:
- Sorting / filtering for stash tabs -> I always use a dump tab where I put all my loot from maps into. Would be great to see after mapping what it got me
- Hide items I dont have (e.g. essences)
- Add Divination Cards
So uh... source code?
Feature Request: Would be useful if I could just refresh specific stash tabs instead of all of them. For example if I just want to keep my currency tab updated I don't need to refresh 100 other tabs every time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info