The Ultimate Chaos Armour Set - An Insight into the Development Process

Nice post.
Btw, i think there's something wrong here :p :
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
an captivating soundtrack that creatures a structure for the video
Nice read, always interesting to get some context behind the creation of something.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
PayneK wrote:
The chaos set looks great but locking them up behind RNG mystery boxes is just plain EVIL.

I bought around 30 mystery boxes just because i really wanted the Ultimate Chaos Wings ...and i still didn't get them ...that money to me was worth more then a full tripple A game and they got wasted for nothing. I live in a poor country, i only make 2.5$ an hour.

I am never ever wasting real money on something that is RNG, that should be illegal as it's catering to your addiction. Next time just release the damn thing fullprice and not RNG.

Or... you could wait for them to hit the store and just buy the effects directly.

Spoiler
Like it says in the OP announcing the boxes.
Spoiler
And has been the case with every single box they've ever released for non box-exclusive items
Spoiler
Which there aren't any of in this box
Spoiler
And you've been here since 2014, you should know better
Spoiler
And gambling is legal in most of the world, so get over it.

I did the same thing, bought 47 boxes in the end to finally get the wings but they look to awesome not to go for.

It's not pure evil, it's not down to anyone other than yourself to manage your own money, if you can't afford to aimlessly throw money at "RNG" then don't.

I do wish GGG would implement a similar system to that of Dota though, even if it means reworking the prices as nothing feels worse that getting your third pair of Ultimate Chaos Boots when you still don't have any of the other parts. Boxes in Dota work like this:
- Opening multiple copies of the same treasure guarantees a different item is unboxed every time.
- Previously received items will not be unboxed again unless all items have been unboxed.
- This rule does not apply to Rare, Very Rare or Extremely Rare drops.
- After all standard items have been received, future treasure openings will yield random items from
the droplist.
Last edited by Grohlvaan on Sep 5, 2017, 6:46:24 AM
Please let us use cloaks and wings together. Same for character effect some apply to body others looks like an aura.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I really like the Ultimate Chaos Armour Set, but after spending nearly all my points from the Beast Supporter Pack I'm still missing the chest piece >_<
At least I got the wings which made me happy.
GGG Please make this:

Harbinger Blade Flurry
Stormcaller weapons and shield
Last edited by Void_Smasher on Sep 5, 2017, 6:54:34 AM
Bought 1 box, got the white skull char effect = :)
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Too thick and Blizzard-like for my taste.

Outlaw set was awesome though!
If only 1/1000 of the time and effort into this went into the Harbinger pack.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
chaos mistery box showed me yes, you know how to make awesome armour sets. But you want save it to boxes, and force ppl spend tons and tons of dollars to grab it. That's very sad.

Who buy/bought or used to ( my case probably ) buy supporter packs are kinda dissapointed.

Supporter packs buyers got some average armours while the real good ones are in this boxes and can never be finished unless you spend a insane a lot of money here what I'm definately not going to.

sad. You forgot who really support this game, the real supporter pack buyers to gamble awesome mtxs in boxes. GL with that.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Sep 5, 2017, 9:43:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info