The Ultimate Chaos Armour Set - An Insight into the Development Process

That's great, but the real star of these boxes are the gore herald effect. I'd happily read 3000 words on how that awesomeness came to be.
one of the most stupid looking armour i've ever seen
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Antigegner wrote:
one of the most stupid looking armour i've ever seen

Still looks better than the Skyrim Daedric armor.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Hype!
Love the chaos armour set, I for one love the big bulky sets. However i'm a bit sad that the sword looks so out of place on a 2h axe and hope this will be fixed one day.
The chaos set looks great but locking them up behind RNG mystery boxes is just plain EVIL.

I bought around 30 mystery boxes just because i really wanted the Ultimate Chaos Wings ...and i still didn't get them ...that money to me was worth more then a full tripple A game and they got wasted for nothing. I live in a poor country, i only make 2.5$ an hour.

I am never ever wasting real money on something that is RNG, that should be illegal as it's catering to your addiction. Next time just release the damn thing fullprice and not RNG.
The armor set has a great design. Got the body armour and helmet while fishing for the portals and I'm pretty happy with them. All in all, the boxes have enough great looking stuff this time for me to have bought some.
a really well done dev work...

so much details on the amour...
btw

do you like the size of the currency tab?

pls vote if not.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
who gives a fuck. it has nothing to do with gameplay. actually, 9/10 "news" posts have nothing to do with gameplay (which is what people spend 90% of their time on, with the other being 9% spamming trade chat) - which already tells anybody with a brain what ggg is ACTUALLY interested in. hint: it's NOT making a good game!

(it's ripping off suckers with pointless cosmetic mtx...)
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Sep 5, 2017, 3:07:42 AM
"
PayneK wrote:
The chaos set looks great but locking them up behind RNG mystery boxes is just plain EVIL.

I bought around 30 mystery boxes just because i really wanted the Ultimate Chaos Wings ...and i still didn't get them ...that money to me was worth more then a full tripple A game and they got wasted for nothing. I live in a poor country, i only make 2.5$ an hour.

I am never ever wasting real money on something that is RNG, that should be illegal as it's catering to your addiction. Next time just release the damn thing fullprice and not RNG.

Or... you could wait for them to hit the store and just buy the effects directly.

Spoiler
Like it says in the OP announcing the boxes.
Spoiler
And has been the case with every single box they've ever released for non box-exclusive items
Spoiler
Which there aren't any of in this box
Spoiler
And you've been here since 2014, you should know better
Spoiler
And gambling is legal in most of the world, so get over it.

Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info