Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.0] Self Cast Glacial Cascade by Paige | All Guardians Down | Beginner/Budget Friendly | Videos

"
Norrie13c wrote:
Hi thanks for the guide, btw what do u use for mana regen for leveling?

If it's a problem I'd just pick up some mana nodes around the tree. Or use Clarity aura.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Norrie13c wrote:
Hi thanks for the guide, btw what do u use for mana regen for leveling?

If it's a problem I'd just pick up some mana nodes around the tree. Or use Clarity aura.

There's some reduced mana cost nodes near marauder/templar tree too.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
just a quick question,would u recommend to use The Pandemonius instead of a rare amulet? wouldnt the dmg output be higher? :)
"
saporta wrote:
just a quick question,would u recommend to use The Pandemonius instead of a rare amulet? wouldnt the dmg output be higher? :)

More than likely it's better, I just found a cheap but really strong rare amulet so I went with that. Plus it killed all guardians without it, but yeah, it's probably best in slot.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Level 76 and it's going pretty well. Two questions:

--Is carnage heart a decent amulet for this build? Seems like the 30% more damage while leeching would still work with VP since we leech mana as well.

--Is there a decent way to run ele reflect? Currently I'm using Atziri's Flask and two Sapphire Flasks but that's not enough for the boss fights. Do you just avoid ele reflect maps?

Thanks!

--also if you could scope my gear and give me some upgrade recommendations I would appreciate it! I don't know how to link my gear in the post but am happy to do so if someone can tell me how.
"
Thunderchubs wrote:
Level 76 and it's going pretty well. Two questions:

--Is carnage heart a decent amulet for this build? Seems like the 30% more damage while leeching would still work with VP since we leech mana as well.

--Is there a decent way to run ele reflect? Currently I'm using Atziri's Flask and two Sapphire Flasks but that's not enough for the boss fights. Do you just avoid ele reflect maps?

Thanks!

--also if you could scope my gear and give me some upgrade recommendations I would appreciate it! I don't know how to link my gear in the post but am happy to do so if someone can tell me how.

1: Carnage Heart could work, but the 30-40% increased damage is going to be a pretty miniscule amount.

2: I skip ele reflect maps, maybe with the reflect Pantheon and Sybil's ring it's doable.

3: Probably look at replacing your wand imo.

3a: You can link your gear by clicking on "reply" in the thread, then going to the top of the screen and clicking your character portrait, and left clicking your items.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Sep 10, 2017, 3:22:52 PM
Awesome, thanks for the reply!

hi,
which god you prefer for the pantheon ?
thanks for your answer
Last edited by hurøk on Sep 13, 2017, 1:34:05 PM
"
hurøk wrote:
hi,
which god you prefer for the pantheon ?
thanks for your answer

Yugul & Lunaris are nice.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Would you respec into MoM endgame w/ skyforths & green dream?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info