[3.0] Self Cast Glacial Cascade by Paige | All Guardians Down | Beginner/Budget Friendly | Videos

"
Gandollf wrote:
Any thoughts of changing marauder for a witch and going elementalist?

As much as I really want to make use of my Witch.. its ascendancies are just so "meh" you're basically purposely nerfing yourself just to play it.

Idk, I'll figure something out for Witch, not sure what it'll be. Spent my night sitting here working on an ele wander Witch, but idk how good it'll turn out.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Sep 5, 2017, 9:15:01 PM
Do I focus on spell dmg and life/mana nodes and slowly get to vaal pact for my 3rd lab passive.
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
Do I focus on spell dmg and life/mana nodes and slowly get to vaal pact for my 3rd lab passive.

I'd say feel it out and figure out what you need. It'll be worthless until you get Pain Reaver anyway, I don't usually suggest picking up Vaal Pact until you start hitting maps, around level 60~ wouldn't hurt, but it's up to you.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Streaming some of the build now.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Was there any other methods of triggering EE? Can I do like orb of storms + arcane surge or something
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
Was there any other methods of triggering EE? Can I do like orb of storms + arcane surge or something

Orb of Storms works, but I personally recommend Kitava's Thirst combo.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hello!
There are the third way to reach 100% cold damage - to take nodes "Weapon Cold Damage" and "Winter Spirit".
Could you write your tooltip damage for Glacial Cascade with all baffs? Anyway it's useful to make print screens of your charaсteristics in your guide.
"
Nezdeshnii2 wrote:
Hello!
There are the third way to reach 100% cold damage - to take nodes "Weapon Cold Damage" and "Winter Spirit".
Could you write your tooltip damage for Glacial Cascade with all baffs? Anyway it's useful to make print screens of your charaсteristics in your guide.

I guess that works, but that node is soo far away and would cost quite a few passive points.
"
Nezdeshnii2 wrote:
Hello!

Good point, problem is, like Solemn said, that'd be a different version of the tree.. would have to sacrifice something to get down there. There aren't many decent nodes by that area though unless you are crit based.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Sep 8, 2017, 4:04:09 PM
Hi thanks for the guide, btw what do u use for mana regen for leveling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info