[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

I've got everything covered in this build sitting at level 93 and I'm still getting slapped around by the T16 bosses and T16 Vaal Temple and just other dumb shit. Idk how to be able to stand in 1 spot not getting hit like shown in that little snipit video with Chimera Idk what's wrong. Also what is your opinion on Vaal Ancestral Warchief over the normal version?
Last edited by Br00ksy on Oct 31, 2018, 4:02:38 PM
Got the build currently. Sitting at 11.5k Es, 200k tooltip without buffs, Build works well but at the end of the day its a totem build. :)
"
Br00ksy wrote:
Also what is your opinion on Vaal Ancestral Warchief over the normal version?

THe only downside of the vaal AW is that you cant corrupt it to 21/20 :)
besides that I dont see a single reason not to use vaal ancestral warchief since it has both versions.
No sad feelings
Hey there,

im building this in delve right now and will maybe make it a my league starter. But im worried about stuns. Are evasion + the pantheon the only defenses vs stuns?
Also, my PoB shows that i have 50% chance to avoid stuns, but i have no idea how that number was created.
Other than that this seems like a nice build, thanks.
Hey man, really cool build you got there :D This is also my first build too and it is very cheap to complete it (Except some crazy optional ones, like Watcher's Eye).

One question though, apparently I've seen people posting that their DPS tooltip is like 100k+ and even much more than that, but mine is only 84k for some reason.

Had I gone wrong or something? Also, my Evasion % is only 50%, is it because I do not have enough Dex?

Thanks a lot for this awesome build, cheers!
Build look good for a league starter 3.5?
Really like your build ;) thanks
3.5 -1 totem, 2 totems placed at once, +3% dmg per totem but more flat ES in the tree.... what do you think guys?
Looks like a nice QoL improvement for mapping and fights where your totems die. Remember there is the new shield enchant for +1 totem. It's easier than ever now to make good rare ES shields with fossils and you should be able to buy one with either the resists or 40-50 int. So I'd guess for max dps you'll want a nice crafted rare though the Atziri's reflection will be a good starter/budget.

However, remember a lot of uniques are being looked at. While shaper/elder uniques sound like they are getting buffed, things like HoWA may be toned down.
Can this ES build work with Ele Hit or Arc totems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info