[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

How come you choose perandus signet over

Timeclasp/timetwist, Berek's respite, Le heup of all, The Taming which is an all rounder, mark of the shaper? idk. Would any of these rings be a better choice instead of perandus which really has only 1 useful attribute, being the 4% int boost?
Building this right now, looks really good so far.
"
FondleMonster wrote:
How come you choose perandus signet over

Timeclasp/timetwist, Berek's respite, Le heup of all, The Taming which is an all rounder, mark of the shaper? idk. Would any of these rings be a better choice instead of perandus which really has only 1 useful attribute, being the 4% int boost?

Perandus singet gives you about 170-200+ Int each and this int converts 2 to 1 into lighning damage. Also it's about 60% inc ES. Flat mana also converts to ES.
Thank you. So im guessing its the best choice then. Also how do you get 43% block? I have 38% (7% for spell) also 3% from the skill which would be 41%, am i missing something. However my armor gives me 57% dodge rather than 53 so im not mad.
"
FondleMonster wrote:
Thank you. So im guessing its the best choice then. Also how do you get 43% block? I have 38% (7% for spell) also 3% from the skill which would be 41%, am i missing something. However my armor gives me 57% dodge rather than 53 so im not mad.

I have 41% too so I dont know. Maybe something is nerfed in past patches.
"
bogdan_dm wrote:
"
FondleMonster wrote:

I have 41% too so I dont know. Maybe something is nerfed in past patches.

How much resistance you have? I have 20 from chest, 28 from shield which brings me to 48%. This build, im guessing doesnt cap resistances but instead relies on wise-oak to survive?
I have a flask idea, tell me if i'm dumb.
I was thinking of subbing Silver or jade flask for Stibnite flask (7/30 uses) Jade+Stib=71% (which is a lot with enfeeble+blind so probably only subbign jade) evade and then subbing Atziri promise for the over flowing chalice (which increases charge recovery by 100 + 40% damage) Which would have very high flask up time.
"
FondleMonster wrote:
How much resistance you have? I have 20 from chest, 28 from shield which brings me to 48%. This build, im guessing doesnt cap resistances but instead relies on wise-oak to survive?

76% with all penalties. Purity of elements 21 lvl almost cap your res. Also I have 3 jewels with resistances (2 to compensate chest plate without res).
PoB - https://pastebin.com/ZQTCXMWH
Last edited by bogdan_dm on Sep 29, 2018, 3:32:56 PM
Anyone else get more dex than str?

idk how my str is lower than dex. =/ but i might have to switch belts, whats a good belt, the magnate, bated breath? im level 81. Losing 45% or so dmg is pretty painful though.
Last edited by FondleMonster on Sep 30, 2018, 9:15:51 PM
"
FondleMonster wrote:
Anyone else get more dex than str?

idk how my str is lower than dex. =/ but i might have to switch belts, whats a good belt, the magnate, bated breath? im level 81. Losing 45% or so dmg is pretty painful though.

Don't switch belts. You'll naturally end up with a bit more dex than str. Look into either some gems with str (or str/int) on them, or take a 30 str node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info