[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

"
tm10067 wrote:
Yes, its kinda squishy at lvl 70 with just 5k es, hope it makes up for it later.

Another question I have - how this build is supposed to deal with spells? I can't either block or evade them, even simpliest skeleton spark spam make things dire.

Overall the build seems handy.

I find that spells with actual threat are manually avoidable. Little spells like spark are tanked with 10k ES, 10% less from wise oak and fortify. Its like playing a summoner in that sense but with better start of ES recharge. If you want to take down uber elder then you do need some additional spell protection though, there is a section of the FAQ for that suggesting things like incandescent heart.

"
br00ksy27 wrote:
Would getting the +Evasion and ES% Atziri's make a difference than getting the +ES one?

The ES is more valuable. Build gets enough evasion that it hits the wall where you need a lot of flat evasion to gets another 1% more evade chance but you are already practically ignoring attacks at that point and just want higher ES
I'm level 79 right now and can use 3 Totems, Looking at your full skill tree when you hit 95 I would be able to use 5 Totems with all the skills you select, Is that normal since the build says QUAD TOTEM though?!

Last edited by TheGrammaton on May 18, 2018, 5:57:20 PM
That Kiara's potion is dope!
Life based HoWA possible with new helmet? removes your ES and gives flat life per 2 int
So Waffle at level 90 I will have every node lit up just like your skill tree that says level 95 required, I don't understand, I'm a bit confused. What happened?
I'm currently level 87 and my Totems only do 46K ish x 4 so I'm a bit confused on why yours are so high and mine aren't.
I am able to run T13 maps without issue and have not tried higher so I'm lost, MY ES is also only 8400+ with Discipline on I have all the end game gear and everything.
Also what would you opinion be on getting a 3 Watcher's Eyes with 1 of each of the options you suggested on them?
Last edited by Br00ksy on May 25, 2018, 5:17:46 PM
"
ianpgerman wrote:
Life based HoWA possible with new helmet? removes your ES and gives flat life per 2 int

This build could never use that item. It uses heiro to turn mana into ES while as that item reduces mana and eliminates ES.

I tried theorycrafting it on my molten strike character changing half the itemensation but life is just harder to scale so only ended up with about 5-6k life which is considerably lower then the 9-10k ES of other options.

"
Br00ksy wrote:
So Waffle at level 90 I will have every node lit up just like your skill tree that says level 95 required, I don't understand, I'm a bit confused. What happened?
I'm currently level 87 and my Totems only do 46K ish x 4 so I'm a bit confused on why yours are so high and mine aren't.
I am able to run T13 maps without issue and have not tried higher so I'm lost, MY ES is also only 8400+ with Discipline on I have all the end game gear and everything.
Also what would you opinion be on getting a 3 Watcher's Eyes with 1 of each of the options you suggested on them?

You still need unnatural calm, the jewel socket behind mana nodes top right and nullification which would take you to level 95

I booted up your character in Pob and against shaper your totems currently do 200k with conc effect so about half my fully geared characters.

Most of this damage comes from good jewels. Most of your jewels are really bad. I would read the jewel section of the guide and start shopping for better ones

I would buy boots with a better ES roll and run lab until I got one of the boot enchants.

You chose Kiara's flask over a silver one. I understand that choice but I prefer a silver flask as it can roll with alot more duration for bossing.

You need a bit more strength to become ignite immune. I would take a +30 node until you sort that out in good jewels.

You need a really high budget to buy a watchers jewel with 3 relevant stats. Good for you if you find one and can afford it though
Idk why my Dex is higher than my Strength tbh.
I was asking if I should get 3 Watcher's Eyes with 1 of the abilities you suggested on each of them.
I'm currently 87 if I get them 3 nodes I will be 90 so what am I missing then for the next 5 levels?
Last edited by Br00ksy on May 26, 2018, 1:54:45 PM
"
Br00ksy wrote:
Idk why my Dex is higher than my Strength tbh.
I was asking if I should get 3 Watcher's Eyes with 1 of the abilities you suggested on each of them.
I'm currently 87 if I get them 3 nodes I will be 90 so what am I missing then for the next 5 levels?

Watchers eye has "limited to 1" having more then 1 will not work.

reread my comment. It takes 8 nodes worth of points to get those notables and the jewel socket
Only thing concerning me with the build next league is access to pereandus signets, what do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info